Victon han seung-woo "debut begins to get attention after three years...I want to be Ali more"

Boy group Victon (VICTON) member Han Seung-woo delivered a variety of charms and ambitions through magazine pictures.Magazine Marie Claire released an interview with Marie Claires July issue picture with the group Victons Hansung-woo, who recently completed her second single album Mayday.Han seung-woo, who completed a charming visual with a solid Fijical styling and perfected the styling, captivated the gaze with a variety of colors of Han seung-woo with chic and rugged expression and the expression of an open boy.In a subsequent interview, Han Seung-woo said, I started to get attention last year, three years after debut, and all the members became confident, especially in this album, and the process of opinion among the members was fierce because they participated in writing, composing and choreographing with a toxic active appearance.I want to be Ali more and more about Vikton and Han Seung-woo, I want to remain in the top spot on the music charts, I want to rumor that the music is good, and I want to make a song that I am satisfied with myself, he said.I used to want to make the results stronger even if I went back, but now I am slow and my roots are deepened, so I am going to speed up from now on, he said.Im going to make at least two more recordings this year, he said, adding that he wanted to collaborate with other musicians personally.Han Seung-woo, who has been loved by his unique charming smile and Fijical and is attracting attention as a new big icon, is currently performing a vigorous performance such as mini 6th album Continuous and single 2nd album Mayday, and appearing various online contents.marie clairre offer
Boy group Victon (VICTON) member Han Seung-woo delivered a variety of charms and ambitions through magazine pictures.Magazine Marie Claire released an interview with Marie Claires July issue picture with the group Victons Hansung-woo, who recently completed her second single album Mayday.Han seung-woo, who completed a charming visual with a solid Fijical styling and perfected the styling, captivated the gaze with a variety of colors of Han seung-woo with chic and rugged expression and the expression of an open boy.In a subsequent interview, Han Seung-woo said, I started to get attention last year, three years after debut, and all the members became confident, especially in this album, and the process of opinion among the members was fierce because they participated in writing, composing and choreographing with a toxic active appearance.I want to be Ali more and more about Vikton and Han Seung-woo, I want to remain in the top spot on the music charts, I want to rumor that the music is good, and I want to make a song that I am satisfied with myself, he said.I used to want to make the results stronger even if I went back, but now I am slow and my roots are deepened, so I am going to speed up from now on, he said.Im going to make at least two more recordings this year, he said, adding that he wanted to collaborate with other musicians personally.Han Seung-woo, who has been loved by his unique charming smile and Fijical and is attracting attention as a new big icon, is currently performing a vigorous performance such as mini 6th album Continuous and single 2nd album Mayday, and appearing various online contents.marie clairre offer

Boy group Victon (Victon) member han seung-woo delivered a variety of charms and ambitions through magazine pictures.

Magazine Marie Claire released an interview with Marie Claire's July issue picture with the group Victon's Hansung-woo, who recently completed her second single album 'Mayday'.

han seung-woo, who completed a charming visual with a solid Fijical styling and perfected the styling, captivated the gaze with a variety of colors of han seung-woo with chic and rugged expression and the expression of an open boy.

In a subsequent interview, han seung-woo said, "I started to get attention last year, three years after debut, and all the members became confident, especially in this album, and the process of opinion among the members was fierce because they participated in writing, composing and choreographing with a toxic active appearance."

“I want to be Ali more and more about Vikton and han seung-woo, I want to remain in the top spot on the music charts, I want to rumor that the music is good, and I want to make a song that I am satisfied with myself,” he said. "I used to want to make the results stronger even if I went back, but now I am slow and my roots are deepened, so I am going to speed up from now on," he said.

“I’m going to make at least two more recordings this year,” he said, adding that he wanted to collaborate with other musicians personally.

han seung-woo, who has been loved by his unique charming smile and Fijical and is attracting attention as a new 'big icon', is currently performing a vigorous performance such as mini 6th album 'Continuous' and single 2nd album 'Mayday', and appearing various online contents.

marie clairre offer