'Oh My Baby Driver' Jang Na-ra x Go Joon, Simkungment with Indoor Throat Temperature

Jang Na-ra You need praise, you did great (4 times)The decisive ambassador that Han Sang-sang fell into a haliosis.Zhang and his gratitude for Han Sang, who was happy and sad moments by his side, stamped the back of his hand with a stamp of I did very well, saying, I need praise.Han, who was an impregnable single person, said in the past, I do not want to be upset.I was disappointed and disappointed. I was disappointed, but I can not handle the Feeling that I can not handle now because I can not control my mind. In the end, Zhang and the confused expression of Han Sang, who was excited, added to another scene.Jang Na-ra So Han-sangs picture was warm, and it looks like Han-sang (5 times)Zhang and the ambassador who confessed his heart inadvertently.Zhang and became increasingly immersed in the fact that he had a warm heart and professional aspect while complaining about Han Sang and his pictorial work.In particular, due to the weather deterioration of the business trip that left for the Mureung City Tourism Promotion Taiup, the two men who were struggling to hide their excitement were hot and hot, like a firewood fire that burned down, and a sweet and mushy adult (adult + children) produced a romance.Go Joon I wonder what tonight is like right now, how were going to spend this night (fifth inning)Ambassador Simkung, who made Zhang and his father sleepless. Late night at a business trip where he spent a night, more than one provocation (?), Zhang and felt a strange Feeling, and the two people who drank coffee without talking with their eyes turned to the audiences smile.The air between the two has already become strange due to the performance of more than one who has raised the atmosphere to melodrama in a moment.He gave a spoonful of honey to the house theater, such as setting up a night sleep in a trembling trembling with the wall between the walls and becoming the starting point for his first kiss.Go Joon I was a passing woman for a moment, but now I cant do it, and if I kiss you, I wont let you go (6 times)Han Sang is an ambassador who conveys his heart to Zhang and in imagination.The first kiss of the two people was not allowed in the first night and two days of helping the natural disaster, but the only thing that reminded me of Lee Tzsche Zhang and became a smile on the mouth and even a kiss on the imagination.Why do you put up with it? Im not nineteen, Im thirty-nine.I did not tell Zhang and I in my imagination, Do not protect me, and I showed her a heavy heart that I could not tell, and I took a step carefully to Zhang and showed her more than an adult who thought of her as a love to live the rest of her life, not a passing wind for a moment.Jang Na-ra I have not found anyone I love for more than 10 years, and love is a miracle, why do I miss a miracle that I will meet once in my life (6 times)Zhang and quickly released the bolt of the mind that seemed to be a steel wall.The two men revealed a deeper Feeling while covering the infertile couple, and the calm heart of Zhang and the child who answered the priority of the loved one and the child touched and touched more than one heart.I was comforted by a word of Zhang and, which contains nothing conditional love for a lover of Lee Tzsche who was sick enough to break up with a lover in the past.Later, Han Lee Tzsche said, Is there any way I can have a child?

Jang Na-ra “You need praise, you did great” (4 times)

The decisive ambassador that Han Sang-sang fell into a haliosis. Zhang and his gratitude for Han Sang, who was happy and sad moments by his side, stamped the back of his hand with a stamp of 'I did very well', saying, "I need praise." Han, who was an impregnable single person, said in the past, "I do not want to be upset. I was disappointed and disappointed. I was disappointed, but I can not handle the Feeling that I can not handle now because I can not control my mind. " In the end, Zhang and the confused expression of Han Sang, who was excited, added to another scene.

Jang Na-ra “So Han-sang’s picture was warm, and it looks like Han-sang” (5 times)

Zhang and the ambassador who confessed his heart inadvertently. Zhang and became increasingly immersed in the fact that he had a warm heart and professional aspect while complaining about Han Sang and his pictorial work. In particular, due to the weather deterioration of the business trip that left for the Mureung City Tourism Promotion Taiup, the two men who were struggling to hide their excitement were hot and hot, like a firewood fire that burned down, and a sweet and mushy adult (adult + children) produced a romance.

Go Joon “I wonder what tonight is like right now, how we’re going to spend this night” (fifth inning)

Ambassador Simkung, who made Zhang and his father sleepless. Late night at a business trip where he spent a night, more than one provocation (? ), Zhang and felt a strange Feeling, and the two people who drank coffee without talking with their eyes turned to the audience's Smile. The air between the two has already become strange due to the performance of more than one who has raised the atmosphere to melodrama in a moment. He gave a spoonful of honey to the house theater, such as setting up a night sleep in a trembling trembling with the wall between the walls and becoming the starting point for his first kiss.

Go Joon “I was a passing woman for a moment, but now I can’t do it, and if I kiss you, I won’t let you go” (6 times)

Han Sang is an ambassador who conveys his heart to Zhang and in imagination. The first kiss of the two people was not allowed in the first night and two days of helping the natural disaster, but the only thing that reminded me of Lee Tzsche Zhang and became a Smile on the mouth and even a kiss on the imagination. “Why do you put up with it? I’m not nineteen, I’m thirty-nine. I did not tell Zhang and I in my imagination, "Do not protect me," and I showed her a heavy heart that I could not tell, and I took a step carefully to Zhang and showed her more than an adult who thought of her as a love to live the rest of her life, not a passing wind for a moment.

Jang Na-ra “I have not found anyone I love for more than 10 years, and love is a miracle, why do I miss a miracle that I will meet once in my life” (6 times)

Zhang and quickly released the bolt of the mind that seemed to be a steel wall. The two men revealed a deeper Feeling while covering the infertile couple, and the calm heart of Zhang and the child who answered the priority of the loved one and the child touched and touched more than one heart. I was comforted by a word of Zhang and, which contains nothing conditional love for a lover of Lee Tzsche who was sick enough to break up with a lover in the past. Later, Han Lee Tzsche said, "Is there any way I can have a child?"