Twogether' Lee Seung-gi X Ryuho, entertainment priest Kimi to go Twogether until season 2

Netflixs new entertainment program Twogether conducted an online fan event on YouTube and Naver Love Live!! Channel on the 23rd.The event featured Twogether performers Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, and the broadcaster Park Kyung-rim was in charge.Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who showed up through video connections, greeted in Korean, Chinese and English.The two said, I am grateful that all World fans gathered in one place.Fans from various countries participated in the chat and sent a message of support for the two. Ryu Ho said, I was very impressed.Its cool to be able to see the former World fans on one screen, he said.Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho instantly communicated with the wishes and questions of their fans.First, Ryu Ho showed three male poses, saying, I know that Korean fans have informed me about the modifier of boyfriends job.Ryu also received a response from Lee Seung-gis My Girl as Love Live! at the request of the fan.Lee Seung-gi, who watched this, praised Ryu Lee for saying, Ryu has increased a lot in Korean.Lee Seung-gi also praised Ryus entertainment sense of entertainment disciple; Lee Seung-gi said, Ryu is looking forward to more.I have a great talent for entertainment, he said.Ryu Ho laughed, saying, I learned Lee Seung-gi that you should not be too good when you entertain.Lee Seung-gi also said, When I met enthusiastic fans, I was really impressed by the way I saw them crying at us.There was also a reference to Season 2 of Twogether.Lee Seung-gi said, I can not fall off Ryu Ho because I am so happy with my first overseas entertainment student Ryu Ho. I will continue to do Twogether unless Ryu Ho runs away.Ryu Ho also added, I want to be with my entertainer teacher in Season 2.Meanwhile, Twogether is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety that Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho, and two other same-age stars from the language and language are going around Asia this summer.It will be unveiled on Netflix on Wednesday.
Netflixs new entertainment program Twogether conducted an online fan event on YouTube and Naver Love Live!! Channel on the 23rd.The event featured Twogether performers Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, and the broadcaster Park Kyung-rim was in charge.Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who showed up through video connections, greeted in Korean, Chinese and English.The two said, I am grateful that all World fans gathered in one place.Fans from various countries participated in the chat and sent a message of support for the two. Ryu Ho said, I was very impressed.Its cool to be able to see the former World fans on one screen, he said.Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho instantly communicated with the wishes and questions of their fans.First, Ryu Ho showed three male poses, saying, I know that Korean fans have informed me about the modifier of boyfriends job.Ryu also received a response from Lee Seung-gis My Girl as Love Live! at the request of the fan.Lee Seung-gi, who watched this, praised Ryu Lee for saying, Ryu has increased a lot in Korean.Lee Seung-gi also praised Ryus entertainment sense of entertainment disciple; Lee Seung-gi said, Ryu is looking forward to more.I have a great talent for entertainment, he said.Ryu Ho laughed, saying, I learned Lee Seung-gi that you should not be too good when you entertain.Lee Seung-gi also said, When I met enthusiastic fans, I was really impressed by the way I saw them crying at us.There was also a reference to Season 2 of Twogether.Lee Seung-gi said, I can not fall off Ryu Ho because I am so happy with my first overseas entertainment student Ryu Ho. I will continue to do Twogether unless Ryu Ho runs away.Ryu Ho also added, I want to be with my entertainer teacher in Season 2.Meanwhile, Twogether is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety that Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho, and two other same-age stars from the language and language are going around Asia this summer.It will be unveiled on Netflix on Wednesday.

Netflix's new entertainment program Twogether' conducted an online fan event on YouTube and Naver Love Live!! Channel on the 23rd. The event featured Twogether' performers Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, and the broadcaster Park Kyung-rim was in charge.

Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who showed up through video connections, greeted in Korean, Chinese and English. The two said, "I am grateful that all World fans gathered in one place."

Fans from various countries participated in the chat and sent a message of support for the two. Ryu Ho said, "I was very impressed. It's cool to be able to see the former World fans on one screen," he said.

Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho instantly communicated with the wishes and questions of their fans. First, Ryu Ho showed three male poses, saying, "I know that Korean fans have informed me about the modifier of 'boyfriend's job'.

Ryu also received a response from Lee Seung-gi's "My Girl" as Love Live! at the request of the fan. Lee Seung-gi, who watched this, praised Ryu Lee for saying, "Ryu has increased a lot in Korean."

Lee Seung-gi also praised Ryu's entertainment sense of 'entertainment disciple'; Lee Seung-gi said, "Ryu is looking forward to more. "I have a great talent for entertainment," he said. Ryu Ho laughed, saying, "I learned Lee Seung-gi that you should not be too good when you entertain."

Lee Seung-gi also said, "When I met enthusiastic fans, I was really impressed by the way I saw them crying at us."

There was also a reference to Season 2 of "Twogether." Lee Seung-gi said, "I can not fall off Ryu Ho because I am so happy with my first overseas entertainment student Ryu Ho." "I will continue to do Twogether' unless Ryu Ho runs away." Ryu Ho also added, "I want to be with my entertainer teacher in Season 2."

Meanwhile, Twogether' is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety that Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho, and two other same-age stars from the language and language are going around Asia this summer. It will be unveiled on Netflix on Wednesday.