Twogether' Lee Seung-gi "I want to be a true Friend with Ryu Ho and I decide to appear"

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi revealed the reason for his decision to appear in Twogether.Lee Seung-gi said in an online production presentation of Netflixs original series Twogether, which was broadcast live on the morning of the 23rd, I thought that the scale with the variety and adventure was really different from the entertainment that Twogether is doing.I also heard that Asian star Ryu Ho is with me and I want to be a true Friend, he said.I thought the crew was joking about sleeping in a room with Lee at first, Ryu recalled on his first night with Lee, and of course he didnt take the toiletries because he thought he was going back to his quarters.I remember being very surprised to sleep with you. Twogether is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety that two other same-age stars from Lee Seung-gi, Ryu I-ho and languages and who are also from different countries are leaving for fans around Asia this summer.

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi revealed the reason for his decision to appear in Twogether.

Lee Seung-gi said in an online production presentation of Netflix's original series Twogether, which was broadcast live on the morning of the 23rd, "I thought that the scale with the variety and adventure was really different from the entertainment that Twogether' is doing.

"I also heard that Asian star Ryu Ho is with me and I want to be a true Friend," he said.

“I thought the crew was joking about sleeping in a room with Lee at first,” Ryu recalled on his first night with Lee, “and of course he didn’t take the toiletries because he thought he was going back to his quarters. I remember being very surprised to sleep with you. "

Twogether is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety that two other same-age stars from Lee Seung-gi, Ryu I-ho and languages and who are also from different countries are leaving for fans around Asia this summer.