Twogether' Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi "Ryu Iho, sleeping in silk pajamas...

Twogether Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gi and Ryu Ho reported the Episode at the time of shooting.The production presentation of the Netflix original series Twogether was broadcast live Online on the morning of the 23rd, attended by co-director Cho Hyo-jin PD, Ko Min-seok PD and Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi.Ryu I-ho was joined by video connection.Ryu said, I was surprised to hear that I should sleep with Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi in one room. I thought they were going to each room after shooting, but they said they were sleeping twogether.Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi said, It seems that Ryu Ho took three days to get out of the shock. I was surprised by Ryu Hos pajamas.I usually wear comfortable clothes like T-shirts. At first, I usually wear it like that, but it seems to be a show. Twogether is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety that Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gi, Ryu Ho, and two other stars from the same age, who are from the language and language, travel around Asia this summer.It will be released on Netflix on the 26th.

Twogether' Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gi and Ryu Ho reported the Episode at the time of shooting.

The production presentation of the Netflix original series "Twogether" was broadcast live Online on the morning of the 23rd, attended by co-director Cho Hyo-jin pd, Ko Min-seok pd and Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi. Ryu I-ho was joined by video connection.

Ryu said, "I was surprised to hear that I should sleep with Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi in one room. I thought they were going to each room after shooting, but they said they were sleeping Twogether.

Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi said, "It seems that Ryu Ho took three days to get out of the shock." "I was surprised by Ryu Ho's pajamas. I usually wear comfortable clothes like T-shirts. At first, I usually wear it like that, but it seems to be a show. "

Twogether' is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety that Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gi, Ryu Ho, and two other stars from the same age, who are from the language and language, travel around Asia this summer. It will be released on Netflix on the 26th.