Twogether' Ryu Ho "My nickname is my boyfriend's shin seok? I know thanks to Korean fans."

Taiwanese actor Ryu Ho showed a cute self-posing for his fans.Netflix entertainment TwogetherLove Live! broadcast live on June 23rd!In the fan meeting, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who promote Twogether, were shownLove Live!!The fan meeting was broadcast live on the LAN.Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho were able to meet the fans on the spot by receiving their wishes. Ryu mentioned the modifier of boyfriends right seat.I know that my boyfriends Jeong Seok is my nickname for letting Korean fans know, Ryu said.Ryu was embarrassed by fans demand for a boyfriends shinseok pose, but soon showed three cute boyfriend poses.Ryu Ho was enthusiastic about Lee Seung-gis My Girl and received a response from fans.
Taiwanese actor Ryu Ho showed a cute self-posing for his fans.Netflix entertainment TwogetherLove Live! broadcast live on June 23rd!In the fan meeting, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who promote Twogether, were shownLove Live!!The fan meeting was broadcast live on the LAN.Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho were able to meet the fans on the spot by receiving their wishes. Ryu mentioned the modifier of boyfriends right seat.I know that my boyfriends Jeong Seok is my nickname for letting Korean fans know, Ryu said.Ryu was embarrassed by fans demand for a boyfriends shinseok pose, but soon showed three cute boyfriend poses.Ryu Ho was enthusiastic about Lee Seung-gis My Girl and received a response from fans.

Taiwanese actor Ryu Ho showed a cute self-posing for his fans.

Netflix entertainment Twogether Love Live! broadcast live on June 23rd! In the fan meeting, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, who promote Twogether', were shownLove Live!! The fan meeting was broadcast live on the LAN.

Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho were able to meet the fans on the spot by receiving their wishes. Ryu mentioned the modifier of "boyfriend's right seat". “I know that my boyfriend’s Jeong Seok is my nickname for letting Korean fans know,” Ryu said.

Ryu was embarrassed by fans' demand for a 'boyfriend's shinseok' pose, but soon showed three cute boyfriend poses. Ryu Ho was enthusiastic about Lee Seung-gi's "My Girl" and received a response from fans.