Twogether' Ryu Ho, 'My Girl', 'I'm A Woman' ..Lee Seung-gi "Korean I've Up" praise

Taiwanese actor Ryu Ho showed Lee Seung-gis My Girl as Love Live!Netflixs new entertainment program Twogether conducted an online fan event on YouTube and Naver Love Live!! Channel on the 23rd.The event featured Twogether performers Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, and the broadcaster Park Kyung-rim was in charge.Ryu Ho, who showed up through the burn on the day, said, Hello, I am Ryu Ho.As it is an online fan event, fans from all over the world have joined Twogether, and fans from all over the world have been cheering Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho through chatting, while pouring out various demands.In particular, many fans sent Ryu Ho a message to call Lee Seung-gis representative song My Girl.Ryu Ho said, You are my woman, because you are my woman. He immediately started to sing the chorus of My woman. He caught his attention with his skillful Korean and stable treble.When the song was singing, Juu Ryuho was struggling with the lyrics, Lee Seung-gi sang Twogether and started to support.Lee Seung-gi praised Ryu Ho, who finished the song, saying, Korea has increased more.Meanwhile, Twogether is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety that Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho, and two other same-age stars from the language and language are going around Asia this summer.It will be unveiled on Netflix on Wednesday.

Taiwanese actor Ryu Ho showed Lee Seung-gi's "My Girl" as Love Live!

Netflix's new entertainment program Twogether' conducted an Online fan event on YouTube and Naver Love Live!! Channel on the 23rd. The event featured Twogether' performers Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho, and the broadcaster Park Kyung-rim was in charge.

Ryu Ho, who showed up through the burn on the day, said, "Hello, I am Ryu Ho."

As it is an Online fan event, fans from all over the world have joined Twogether, and fans from all over the world have been cheering Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho through chatting, while pouring out various demands. In particular, many fans sent Ryu Ho a message to call Lee Seung-gi's representative song 'My Girl'.

Ryu Ho said, "You are my woman, because you are my woman." He immediately started to sing the chorus of "My woman." He caught his attention with his skillful Korean and stable treble.

When the song was singing, Juu Ryuho was struggling with the lyrics, Lee Seung-gi sang Twogether and started to support.

Lee Seung-gi praised Ryu Ho, who finished the song, saying, "Korea has increased more."

Meanwhile, Twogether' is an eye-cleaning healing travel variety that Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho, and two other same-age stars from the language and language are going around Asia this summer. It will be unveiled on Netflix on Wednesday.