'The King' Woo Do-hwan, Lee Min-ho rejects...I kept Lee Min-ho all over my body

The King Woo Do-hwan refused Lee Min-hos last name and kept Lee Min-ho all over his body.In the final episode of SBSs The King: The Monarch of Eternity, which aired on the 12th, Joyoung (Woo Do-hwan) was portrayed to protect Lee Min-ho.On the same day, Lee and Joyoung, who came to the Korean Empire in 1994, ordered Joyoung to stop the retreat of Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin) and shoot all of them.If I fail, you should shoot Irim, Igon said.Joyoung said, What are you thinking, never do it, but Igon said, Its my last one. But Joyoung said, Im sorry, I have to go.Ill have to protect my lord, thats my job, he ran.When Irim ordered the young Igon to be killed, Joyoung and Igon appeared. When Irim heard the expression, the expression disappeared in Igons hands.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'The King' Woo Do-hwan refused Lee Min-ho's last name and kept Lee Min-ho all over his body.

In the final episode of sbs's "The King: The Monarch of Eternity", which aired on the 12th, Joyoung (Woo Do-hwan) was portrayed to protect Lee Min-ho.

On the same day, Lee and Joyoung, who came to the Korean Empire in 1994, ordered Joyoung to stop the retreat of Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin) and shoot all of them. "If I fail, you should shoot Irim," Igon said.

Joyoung said, "What are you thinking, never do it," but Igon said, "It's my last one." But Joyoung said, "I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll have to protect my lord, that's my job," he ran.

When Irim ordered the young Igon to be killed, Joyoung and Igon appeared. When Irim heard the expression, the expression disappeared in Igon's hands.

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen