'The King' Lee Min-ho Woo Do-hwan "An Ending that everyone will be satisfied with" End testimony

SBS Golden Dragon The King - Eternal Monarch protagonists expressed their End testimony.Lee Min-ho, who plays the role of Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon, said that the eight-month long journey will remain in Memory for a long time. This work is a work that started as an actor in his 30s, and it seems to be Memory as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future.He added, I would like to thank the fans and viewers who have waited for a long time, thanking them for their new relationship and new relationship. I will do my best every moment and take a step and step firmly.Kim Go-eun played South Korea Detective Jeong Tae-eul and Korean Empire criminal Luna.Kim Go-eun said, It was a short time, but it was really fun. Thanks to one word and one word from the viewers, I was able to shoot to the end.I will say good looks next time, better works. Woo Do-hwan played two roles as a Korean Empire Guard captain and South Korea social worker Joe Eun-seop.I ran from the first shooting to the last shooting, but it was a good script and scene that I did not really want to rest, he said. I will continue to do my best to show viewers and fans a better performance.I really appreciate you for loving me, she said.Kim Kyung-nam, who showed a heavy presence as a parallel world hidden card and South Korea homicide team Detective Kang Shin-jae, said, It was so good and happy to be able to live as a person named Kang Shin-jae.Jung Eun-chae also said, I am grateful to Kim Eun-sook, who presented a wonderful character called Guseo-ri, and the bishops, staffs, actors who have always been fighting and loving, and viewers who have been suffering for a long time and making precious memories.Lee Jung-jin, who transformed into the most intense Billon in the 22nd year of Actor, said, I studied hard for the first time, but I have a lot of fun because it is a fun and memorable role. Thank you again for watching and cheering in difficult and difficult times.

SBS Golden Dragon 'The King - Eternal Monarch' protagonists expressed their End testimony.

Lee Min-ho, who plays the role of Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon, said that the eight-month long journey will remain in Memory for a long time. "This work is a work that started as an Actor in his 30s, and it seems to be Memory as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future."

He added, "I would like to thank the fans and viewers who have waited for a long time, thanking them for their new relationship and new relationship." "I will do my best every moment and take a step and step firmly."

Kim Go-eun played South Korea Detective Jeong Tae-eul and Korean Empire criminal Luna. Kim Go-eun said, "It was a short time, but it was really fun." "Thanks to one word and one word from the viewers, I was able to shoot to the End. I will say good looks next time, better works. "

Woo Do-hwan played two roles as a Korean Empire Guard captain and South Korea social worker Joe Eun-seop. "I ran from the first shooting to the last shooting, but it was a good script and scene that I did not really want to rest," he said. "I will continue to do my best to show viewers and fans a better performance. I really appreciate you for loving me," she said.

Kim Kyung-nam, who showed a heavy presence as a parallel world hidden card and South Korea homicide team Detective Kang Shin-jae, said, "It was so good and happy to be able to live as a person named Kang Shin-jae."

Jung Eun-chae also said, "I am grateful to Kim Eun-sook, who presented a wonderful character called Guseo-ri, and the bishops, staffs, Actors who have always been fighting and loving, and viewers who have been suffering for a long time and making precious memories."

Lee Jung-jin, who transformed into the most intense Billon in the 22nd year of Actor, said, "I studied hard for the first time, but I have a lot of fun because it is a fun and memorable role." "Thank you again for watching and cheering in difficult and difficult times."