'The King' Lee Min-ho Go-eun opens the door to On Space and Dramatic The Slap..Memory as it is

Seoul = = The King: Lord of Eternity Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun kept Memory intact and The Slap.In the final episode of SBSs Golden Globe Drama The King: The Lord of Eternity (playplayplay by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun), which was broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 12th, Lee Min-ho and Jung Tae-eul (played by Kim Go-eun) were portrayed.Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin) died, and the cracked World was back in place, but Igon and Jung-tae could not meet.The world of Jung Tae-eul flowed differently, and Lee Gon was jumping over time and space in search of Jung Tae-eul.In the World where Igon opened, there were other people who had the face of Jung Tae-eul, and Igon did not give up.After all, facing the Korean situation in 2021, Igon said, You are still in space. You still dont know me. Why are you crying?I once again confirmed that I had found the state that kept all the memories.Jung Tae-eun looked at Lee and said, Why did you come so late? I waited so long every day, but I waited every day.So Igon said, I had to cut the reverse, bring Young back, and I had to find my way again, so I was late to open the door of Space that came.I thought I could not remember even if I found it. Jeong Tae-eun asked Igon, Did you find me yet? And Igon said, I wanted to see you who forgot me.I am the emperor of the Korean Empire, and my name is Igon, who is not to call me. But how do you remember me when two worlds flow differently? I had a lot of things, too, he kissed Igon.Igon confessed to Jung Tae, I love you so much that I have not said this yet. Jung Tae-eun said, This is the completion.I love you too, I love you so much, he replied, and they finally completed the love beyond parallel World.Meanwhile, SBS The King: The Monarch of Eternity will be followed by Convenience Store Morning Star starring Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung.

Seoul = = 'The King: Lord of Eternity' Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun kept Memory intact and The Slap.

In the final episode of SBS's Golden Globe Drama "The King: The Lord of Eternity" (playplayplay by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun), which was broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 12th, Lee Min-ho and Jung Tae-eul (played by Kim Go-eun) were portrayed.

Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin) died, and the cracked World was back in place, but Igon and Jung-tae could not meet. The World of Jung Tae-eul flowed differently, and Lee Gon was jumping over time and Space in search of Jung Tae-eul. In the World where Igon opened, there were other people who had the face of Jung Tae-eul, and Igon did not give up.

After all, facing the Korean situation in 2021, Igon said, "You are still in Space. You still don't know me. Why are you crying? "I once again confirmed that I had found the state that kept all the memories.

Jung Tae-eun looked at Lee and said, "Why did you come so late? I waited so long every day, but I waited every day." So Igon said, "I had to cut the reverse, bring Young back, and I had to find my way again, so I was late to open the door of Space that came. I thought I could not remember even if I found it. "

Jeong Tae-eun asked Igon, "Did you find me yet?" And Igon said, "I wanted to see you who forgot me. I am the emperor of the Korean Empire, and my name is Igon, who is not to call me. But how do you remember me when two Worlds flow differently? " I had a lot of things, too," he kissed Igon.

Igon confessed to Jung Tae, "I love you so much that I have not said this yet." Jung Tae-eun said, "This is the completion. I love you too, I love you so much, "he replied, and they finally completed the love beyond parallel World.

Meanwhile, SBS 'The King: The Monarch of Eternity' will be followed by 'Convenience Store Morning Star' starring Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung.