'The King' Lee Min-ho Go-eun, Loved Over Time and Space (End)

The King Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun have become love beyond time and space.In the final episode of SBS gilt drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook and director Baek Sang-hoon, hereinafter, The King), which aired on the night of the 12th, Lee Min-ho returned 25 years ago and succeeded in killing Lee Jung-jin, and the images of South Korea and Korean Empire were drawn.Lee Min-ho, Joyoung (Udohwan) and Kim Go-eun returned to Korean Empire 25 years ago for different reasons.Lee tried to stop Lee Jung-jins rebellion even after abandoning his life, and Joyoung tried to save him.In order to make the operation of Igon to the end, Irim was locked in a gap between the dimensions.Jung Tae-eun walked through the gap between the two dimensions with a broken piece of the man-pa-sik, and Irim asked, So what are you going to do now?Until he stops you from the past, and then he returns the world. And if he fails, I will stop you.If Igon saves the world, all the memories about Igon will disappear, but it is okay. Jung Tae-eun said, There is nothing flowing here, I can not shoot. He pointed the gun at the rim, saying, If no one has shot yet, I do not know.Among them, the operation of Igon and Joyoung began, but the past began to change without being divided into half by the young Igon.Irim was able to get a non-split universalism, and Joyoung was shot and unconscious to save a young man.Lee was concerned about such Joyoung, but he chased it to the end to remove it.Eventually, Igons operation succeeded, and Igon beheaded Irim with his sword, and time began to pass through the gap between the two at the same time as Irim died.So Jung Tae-eun pulled the trigger toward Lee-rim, who ran toward him, and killed the current Lee-rim.The death of Irim made many changes: Igon of South Korea, Jihoon could not lose his life by Irim, and Kang Shin-jae could remain in their own world.And Jeong Tae-eul returned to South Korea in 2020, and after that, Jeong Tae-eul lived a daily life without Lee Rim and Kang Shin-jae, and tried not to forget Lee Gon.At the same time, Igon tried to find a stable state by crossing various parallel worlds.Among them, Igon met Jeong Tae-eun with various occupations such as soldiers, actors, and navy, and finally was able to arrive in South Korea where he was still alive.I did not see at a glance that the person in front of me was a frequent person, and he said, I looked happy everywhere, so it was one thing, but you seem to know me.I think I am remembering everything, and Jung Tae-eun said, Why are you so late? I waited every day. I had to cut back the enemy and bring Young back, and I had to find the way again, and it took a long time to open the door of the whole universe.I thought I could not remember me even if I found it. I wanted to see you who forgot me. Im sorry. In the end, Jung Tae-eul and Igon were able to freely cross time and space with the completed full-scale and spend everyday life like ordinary lovers.In addition, Cho Eun-seop (Udohwan) succeeded in making love with Ming Nari (Myeong Seung-ah, Kim Yong-ji) and Joyoung.
The King Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun have become love beyond time and space.In the final episode of SBS gilt drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook and director Baek Sang-hoon, hereinafter, The King), which aired on the night of the 12th, Lee Min-ho returned 25 years ago and succeeded in killing Lee Jung-jin, and the images of South Korea and Korean Empire were drawn.Lee Min-ho, Joyoung (Udohwan) and Kim Go-eun returned to Korean Empire 25 years ago for different reasons.Lee tried to stop Lee Jung-jins rebellion even after abandoning his life, and Joyoung tried to save him.In order to make the operation of Igon to the end, Irim was locked in a gap between the dimensions.Jung Tae-eun walked through the gap between the two dimensions with a broken piece of the man-pa-sik, and Irim asked, So what are you going to do now?Until he stops you from the past, and then he returns the world. And if he fails, I will stop you.If Igon saves the world, all the memories about Igon will disappear, but it is okay. Jung Tae-eun said, There is nothing flowing here, I can not shoot. He pointed the gun at the rim, saying, If no one has shot yet, I do not know.Among them, the operation of Igon and Joyoung began, but the past began to change without being divided into half by the young Igon.Irim was able to get a non-split universalism, and Joyoung was shot and unconscious to save a young man.Lee was concerned about such Joyoung, but he chased it to the end to remove it.Eventually, Igons operation succeeded, and Igon beheaded Irim with his sword, and time began to pass through the gap between the two at the same time as Irim died.So Jung Tae-eun pulled the trigger toward Lee-rim, who ran toward him, and killed the current Lee-rim.The death of Irim made many changes: Igon of South Korea, Jihoon could not lose his life by Irim, and Kang Shin-jae could remain in their own world.And Jeong Tae-eul returned to South Korea in 2020, and after that, Jeong Tae-eul lived a daily life without Lee Rim and Kang Shin-jae, and tried not to forget Lee Gon.At the same time, Igon tried to find a stable state by crossing various parallel worlds.Among them, Igon met Jeong Tae-eun with various occupations such as soldiers, actors, and navy, and finally was able to arrive in South Korea where he was still alive.I did not see at a glance that the person in front of me was a frequent person, and he said, I looked happy everywhere, so it was one thing, but you seem to know me.I think I am remembering everything, and Jung Tae-eun said, Why are you so late? I waited every day. I had to cut back the enemy and bring Young back, and I had to find the way again, and it took a long time to open the door of the whole universe.I thought I could not remember me even if I found it. I wanted to see you who forgot me. Im sorry. In the end, Jung Tae-eul and Igon were able to freely cross time and space with the completed full-scale and spend everyday life like ordinary lovers.In addition, Cho Eun-seop (Udohwan) succeeded in making love with Ming Nari (Myeong Seung-ah, Kim Yong-ji) and Joyoung.

'The King' Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun have become love beyond time and space.

In the final episode of SBS gilt drama "The King: The Monarch of Eternity" (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook and director Baek Sang-hoon, hereinafter, "The King"), which aired on the night of the 12th, Lee Min-ho returned 25 years ago and succeeded in killing Lee Jung-jin, and the images of South Korea and Korean Empire were drawn.

Lee Min-ho, Joyoung (Udohwan) and Kim Go-eun returned to Korean Empire 25 years ago for different reasons. Lee tried to stop Lee Jung-jin's rebellion even after abandoning his life, and Joyoung tried to save him. In order to make the operation of Igon to the End, Irim was locked in a gap between the dimensions.

Jung Tae-eun walked through the gap between the two dimensions with a broken piece of the man-pa-sik, and Irim asked, "So what are you going to do now?" Until he stops you from the past, and then he returns the world. And if he fails, I will stop you. If Igon saves the world, all the memories about Igon will disappear, but it is okay. "

Jung Tae-eun said, "There is nothing flowing here, I can not shoot." He pointed the gun at the rim, saying, "If no one has shot yet, I do not know."

Among them, the operation of Igon and Joyoung began, but the past began to change without being divided into half by the young Igon. Irim was able to get a non-split universalism, and Joyoung was shot and unconscious to save a young man. Lee was concerned about such Joyoung, but he chased it to the End to remove it.

Eventually, Igon’s operation succeeded, and Igon beheaded Irim with his sword, and time began to pass through the gap between the two at the same time as Irim died. So Jung Tae-eun pulled the trigger toward Lee-rim, who ran toward him, and killed the current Lee-rim.

The death of Irim made many changes: Igon of South Korea, Jihoon could not lose his life by Irim, and Kang Shin-jae could remain in their own world. And Jeong Tae-eul returned to South Korea in 2020, and after that, Jeong Tae-eul lived a daily life without Lee Rim and Kang Shin-jae, and tried not to forget Lee Gon.

At the same time, Igon tried to find a stable state by crossing various parallel worlds. Among them, Igon met Jeong Tae-eun with various occupations such as soldiers, actors, and navy, and finally was able to arrive in South Korea where he was still alive.

I did not see at a glance that the person in front of me was a frequent person, and he said, "I looked happy everywhere, so it was one thing, but you seem to know me. I think I am remembering everything, "and Jung Tae-eun said," Why are you so late? I waited every day. "

"I had to cut back the enemy and bring Young back, and I had to find the way again, and it took a long time to open the door of the whole universe. I thought I could not remember me even if I found it. I wanted to see you who forgot me. I'm sorry. "

In the End, Jung Tae-eul and Igon were able to freely cross time and space with the completed full-scale and spEnd everyday life like ordinary lovers. In addition, Cho Eun-seop (Udohwan) succeeded in making love with Ming Nari (Myeong Seung-ah, Kim Yong-ji) and Joyoung.