'The King' Lee Min-ho Lee Jung-jin "Every step and all the time was happy" End testimony

Lee Min-ho - Kim Go-eun - Udohwan - Kim Kyung-nam - Jung Eun-chae - Lee Jung-jin delivered the End testimony.The SBS gilt drama The King - The Lord of Eternity is a parallel World fantasy romance set in two Worlds: Korean Empire and South Korea.Above all, the main characters of The King - Eternal Monarchs such as Lee Min-ho - Kim Go-eun - Udohwan - Kim Kyung-nam - Jung Eun-chae - Lee Jung-jin revealed End Sentiment and Best Master, which they directly cited, ahead of the last broadcast today (12th).I thanked the viewers who have been together so far and expressed my regret about the regret of finishing the work.Lee Min-ho, who played the role of Emperor Lee Gon of Korean Empire and showed a dignified appearance and serious performance, said that the eight-month long journey will remain in Memory for a long time. This work is a work that started as an actor in his 30s and is likely to be Memory as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future.I would like to thank the fans and viewers who have been waiting for a long time, thanking them for their new relationship and new relationship. Lee Min-ho, after Lee went to the Korean Empire for the first time with Jung Tae-eul, said, I am the emperor of the Korean Empire and my name is Igon. He added, I want to be healthy and healthy at this time, and I hope you walk the path you chose nicely.I will also do my best every moment and take a step firmly. Kim Go-eun, who played his life with South Korea Detective Jeong Tae-eul and Korean Empire criminal Luna, said that the eight-month long journey was passing by, It was a short time, but it was really fun.I remember a lot of time when I laughed and played with the staff as well as the coaches and actors. Kim Go-eun, who selected the blood-bomb reunion scene, which was broadcast 11 and 12 times as a famous screen, said, It was a scene taken all three days in Busan, so I stayed in Memory a lot, and I felt good because viewers liked these scenes.Thanks to every word of the audience who are watching it with fun, I was able to shoot it all the way through.I will say good-looking and better work next time. He added, adding that the last watch point should be seen to see if Jung Tae-eul and Igon can meet again.Udohwan, who fully played the two roles of the Korean Empire Guard Captain Cho Young and South Korea Social Service Agent Cho Eun-seop, said, Thanks to the writers, bishops, and senior actors who have communicated a lot ahead of the last meeting, I was able to play fun.I was more grateful to the viewers for their good reaction. Udohwan, who selected the first meeting between Cho Eun-seop and Cho Young in the 7th, expressed his meaningful heart, saying, I prepared really hard because it is a scene that shows the narrative and character characteristics of each other accumulated from the 1st to the 6th.Before seeing the last episode, which has a lot of elements that stimulate curiosity, Udohwan, who recommended Jung Ju-haeng, who sees it again from the first episode, said, I ran from the first shooting to the last shooting, but it was a good script and a good scene that I did not really want to rest.I will continue to show my progress to viewers and fans as much as possible, and I am really grateful for your love. Kim Kyung-nam, who showed a heavy presence as a parallel World Hidden Card and South Korea Homicide Detective Kang Shin-jae, said that he did not realize that the preparation period was long and that he was happy to be able to live as a person named Kang Shin-jae.It was a pleasant work with good people. Above all, I am grateful to both viewers who loved The King - Eternal Monarch and all of you who loved Kang Shin-jae in it. Kim Kyung-nam, who selected the 8th ending, which Lee Gon and Jung Tae-euls beheading kiss and Lee Gon told Kang Shin-jae, Maybe I am your master, as a masterscene, said, It will be a satisfactory ending for everyone.I appreciated you for loving our work and I will give you a better look. Jung Eun-chae, who showed the spectrum of acting as the youngest Korean Empire and the first female prime minister, Seo-ryong, said, I am grateful to Kim Eun-sook, who presented a wonderful character called Guseo-ryeong, the bishops who have suffered for a long time and made precious memories, the staff, the actors who have always been fighting and loving, I spoke.Jung Eun-chae, who selected the seventh ending, which was the first meeting between Chun-Joon Goscene and Gu Seo-ryong and Luna, who led the start of the drama, explained, When I met Luna, confusion in many meanings was heightened and Gu Seo-ryong started to experience the door of two dimensions directly.I think that many viewers from Korea and overseas have been able to finish this drama well because they expected and saved many characters from Korea and abroad before the start of the show.I would like to thank you and say good work, and I hope you will always be careful about your health. Lee Jung-jin, who transformed into the most intense Billon in Actor 22 years as a Korean Empire goldsmith, said, I studied my first character, but I have a lot of fun because I have worked hard and have a pleasant and memorable role.It seems to be a work left in Memory as an actor. Lee Jung-jin, who said that Lee and Lee were more attached because they were filled with the desire of Lee and Lee, who had been facing the 9th ending Haeundae scene and the first meeting scene of Lee and Lee Sung-jae.Lee Jung-jin, who said in the last episode, I hope you will see if this will prevent the coming and keep the situation, said, Thank you again for watching and cheering in difficult and difficult times.I will go to the character that remains in Memory like Irim by preparing more and refining. I give my unwavering gratitude to the writers, directors, actors, and all the staff who have worked hard for a long time in a single heart and a heart to convey a new and mysterious story to the viewers, the production company said. Please watch what beautiful answers can be given at the final meeting of The King-Eternal Monarch.The final episode of The King - The Lord of Eternity will air today (12th) at 10 p.m.Photo: Hwa-Nam Pictures

Lee Min-ho - Kim Go-eun - Udohwan - Kim Kyung-nam - Jung Eun-chae - Lee Jung-jin delivered the End testimony.

The SBS gilt drama The King - The Lord of Eternity is a parallel World fantasy romance set in two Worlds: Korean Empire and South Korea. Above all, the main characters of The King - Eternal Monarchs such as Lee Min-ho - Kim Go-eun - Udohwan - Kim Kyung-nam - Jung Eun-chae - Lee Jung-jin revealed 'End Sentiment' and 'Best Master', which they directly cited, ahead of the last broadcast today (12th). I thanked the viewers who have been together so far and expressed my regret about the regret of finishing the work.

Lee Min-ho, who played the role of Emperor Lee Gon of Korean Empire and showed a dignified appearance and serious performance, said that the eight-month long journey will remain in Memory for a long time. "This work is a work that started as an Actor in his 30s and is likely to be Memory as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future. I would like to thank the fans and viewers who have been waiting for a long time, thanking them for their new relationship and new relationship. "

Lee Min-ho, after Lee went to the Korean Empire for the first time with Jung Tae-eul, said, "I am the emperor of the Korean Empire and my name is Igon." He added, "I want to be healthy and healthy at this time, and I hope you walk the path you chose nicely. I will also do my best every moment and take a step firmly. "

Kim Go-eun, who played his life with South Korea Detective Jeong Tae-eul and Korean Empire criminal Luna, said that the eight-month long journey was passing by, "It was a short time, but it was really fun. I remember a lot of time when I laughed and played with the staff as well as the coaches and Actors. "

Kim Go-eun, who selected the blood-bomb reunion scene, which was broadcast 11 and 12 times as a famous screen, said, "It was a scene taken all three days in Busan, so I stayed in Memory a lot, and I felt good because viewers liked these scenes." “Thanks to every word of the audience who are watching it with fun, I was able to shoot it all the way through. I will say good-looking and better work next time. "He added, adding that the last watch point should be seen to see if Jung Tae-eul and Igon can meet again.

Udohwan, who fully played the two roles of the Korean Empire Guard Captain Cho Young and South Korea Social Service Agent Cho Eun-seop, said, "Thanks to the writers, bishops, and senior Actors who have communicated a lot ahead of the last meeting, I was able to play fun. I was more grateful to the viewers for their good reaction. " Udohwan, who selected the first meeting between Cho Eun-seop and Cho Young in the 7th, expressed his meaningful heart, saying, "I prepared really hard because it is a scene that shows the narrative and character characteristics of each other accumulated from the 1st to the 6th."

Before seeing the last episode, which has a lot of elements that stimulate curiosity, Udohwan, who recommEnded 'Jung Ju-haeng', who sees it again from the first episode, said, "I ran from the first shooting to the last shooting, but it was a good script and a good scene that I did not really want to rest. I will continue to show my progress to viewers and fans as much as possible, and I am really grateful for your love. "

Kim Kyung-nam, who showed a heavy presence as a parallel World Hidden Card and South Korea Homicide Detective Kang Shin-jae, said that he did not realize that the preparation period was long and that he was happy to be able to live as a person named Kang Shin-jae. It was a pleasant work with good people. Above all, I am grateful to both viewers who loved The King - Eternal Monarch and all of you who loved Kang Shin-jae in it. "

Kim Kyung-nam, who selected the 8th Ending, which Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul's beheading kiss and Lee Gon told Kang Shin-jae, "Maybe I am your master," as a masterscene, said, "It will be a satisfActory Ending for everyone." I appreciated you for loving our work and I will give you a better look. "

Jung Eun-chae, who showed the spectrum of acting as the youngest Korean Empire and the first female prime minister, Seo-ryong, said, "I am grateful to Kim Eun-sook, who presented a wonderful character called Guseo-ryeong, the bishops who have suffered for a long time and made precious memories, the staff, the Actors who have always been fighting and loving, I spoke.

Jung Eun-chae, who selected the seventh Ending, which was the first meeting between Chun-Joon Goscene and Gu Seo-ryong and Luna, who led the start of the drama, explained, "When I met Luna, confusion in many meanings was heightened and Gu Seo-ryong started to experience the door of two dimensions directly."

"I think that many viewers from Korea and overseas have been able to finish this drama well because they expected and saved many characters from Korea and abroad before the start of the show. I would like to thank you and say good work, and I hope you will always be careful about your health. "

Lee Jung-jin, who transformed into the most intense Billon in Actor 22 years as a Korean Empire goldsmith, said, "I studied my first character, but I have a lot of fun because I have worked hard and have a pleasant and memorable role. It seems to be a work left in Memory as an Actor. "

Lee Jung-jin, who said that Lee and Lee were more attached because they were filled with the desire of Lee and Lee, who had been facing the 9th Ending Haeundae scene and the first meeting scene of Lee and Lee Sung-jae.

Lee Jung-jin, who said in the last episode, "I hope you will see if this will prevent the coming and keep the situation," said, "Thank you again for watching and cheering in difficult and difficult times. I will go to the character that remains in Memory like Irim by preparing more and refining. "

“I give my unwavering gratitude to the writers, directors, Actors, and all the staff who have worked hard for a long time in a single heart and a heart to convey a new and mysterious story to the viewers,” the production company said. “Please watch what beautiful answers can be given at the final meeting of The King-Eternal Monarch.”

The final episode of The King - The Lord of Eternity will air today (12th) at 10 p.m.

Photo: Hwa-Nam Pictures