"The King" Lee Min-ho "works more deeply on the scene than ever."

The King: Monarch of Eternity (directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun, and the plays Kim Eun-sook) ended with 16 episodes on the 12th.Lee Min-ho, who killed Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin) and kept the emperors calling in 26 years, shared daily life with Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who was then reunited with difficulty, and traveled several parallel worlds and shared the happiness of each day.threeiesLee Min-hos first film as an actor is also The King. The last eight months with the drama were a meaningful time for him.Lee Min-ho said, This work is about threetiesIt is a work that started as an actor and it seems to be remembered as a time for nourishment to decorate a page in the future. It was good to be able to breathe again in the field with the artist, the director, and good actors for a long time.I would like to express my deep gratitude to the fans and viewers who have waited for a long time, he said. I hope that you will be healthy and not tired at this time, and I hope you will walk your chosen path nicely.I will also do my best every moment and take a step firmly, he added.

"The King: Monarch of Eternity" (directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun, and the play's Kim Eun-sook) ended with 16 episodes on the 12th. Lee Min-ho, who killed Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin) and kept the emperor's calling in 26 years, shared daily life with Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who was then reunited with difficulty, and traveled several parallel worlds and shared the happiness of each day.

threeies Lee Min-ho's first film as an actor is also "The King." The last eight months with the drama were a meaningful time for him.

Lee Min-ho said, "This work is about threeties "It is a work that started as an actor and it seems to be remembered as a time for nourishment to decorate a page in the future." "It was good to be able to breathe again in the field with the artist, the director, and good actors for a long time.

"I would like to express my deep gratitude to the fans and viewers who have waited for a long time," he said. "I hope that you will be healthy and not tired at this time, and I hope you will walk your chosen path nicely."

"I will also do my best every moment and take a step firmly," he added.