"Every step, every time is happy" End testimony from "The King" Lee Min-ho to Woo Do-hwan

The actors of The King - Eternal Monarch gave Ends impression.The actors of SBS gilt drama The King - The Lord of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun) expressed their feelings of sadness ahead of the last broadcast.In addition, he revealed the best scenes he picked up and gave a sad meeting to finish his work.Lee Min-ho, who played the role of Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon, said, This work is a work that started as a 30-year-old actor and is likely to be Memory as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future.Above all, I would like to thank the fans who have met again, thank the new relationships, and have waited for a long time, and thank the viewers. After Lee went to the Korean Empire for the first time with Jung Tae-eul, he said, I am the Korean Empire emperor and my name is Igon. He said, I hope you will be healthy and not tired at this time.I will also do my best every moment and take a step firmly. Kim Go-eun, who played the two roles as a Korean Empire criminal Luna, said, It was a short time, but it was really fun.I remember a lot of time, not only the bishops and actors, but also the staff, laughing and playing with the staff. Kim Go-eun, who cited the bloodbomb reunion scene broadcasted 11 and 12 times in the scene, said, It was a scene taken all three days in Busan, so I felt a lot in Memory, and the viewers liked these scenes. Thanks to one word from the viewers who were watching it, I was able to shoot it to the end.I really appreciate it. I will say good looks next time, better works. Woo Do-hwan, who fully digested the two roles of the Korean Empire Guard Captain Cho Young and South Korea Social Service Agent Cho Eun-seop, said, Thanks to the writer, the director, and the senior actors who helped me in the last meeting, I was able to play fun.The viewers also showed a good response and I was more grateful. I ran from the first shooting to the last shooting without stopping, it was a good script that I really did not want to rest, and it was a good scene.I will continue to show my viewers and fans the way I continue to develop and show better performances. I am really grateful for your love. In the scene of the first meeting between Cho Eun-seop and Cho Young,Kim Kyung-nam, who showed a heavy presence as a parallel world hidden card and South Korea homicide team Detective Kang Shin-jae, said, It was so good and happy to be able to live as a person named Kang Shin-jae.It was a pleasant work with good people.Above all, I am grateful to all the viewers who loved The King - Eternal Monarch and all of you who loved Kang Shin-jae in it. Your enthusiastic support and interest were the driving force of all power.I appreciate you for loving our work and I will give you a better look. Jung Eun-chae, who played the youngest Korean Empire and the first female prime minister, said, I am grateful to Kim Eun-sook, who presented a wonderful character called Guseo-ryong, the directors, staff, and the actors who have always been fighting and loving, and the viewers who have loved me for a long time.I think that many viewers from Korea and abroad have been able to finish this drama well because they expected and saved it from the beginning. I would like to thank you and say good work.I hope you are always careful about your health, he said.Lee Jung-jin, who challenged the most intense villain role in his debut 22 years as a Korean Empire goldsmith, said, I studied hard for the first time, but I have a lot of fun because I am happy and memorable.I think it is a work that remains in Memory as an actor.  I am grateful once again for watching and cheering many people in difficult and difficult times.I will go to Memory as a character who is more prepared and refined and like a dream. The King - Eternal Monarch ends with the last broadcast at 10 pm on December 12.

The actors of "The King - Eternal Monarch" gave End's impression. The actors of SBS gilt drama 'The King - The Lord of Eternity' (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun) expressed their feelings of sadness ahead of the last broadcast. In addition, he revealed the best scenes he picked up and gave a sad meeting to finish his work.

Lee Min-ho, who played the role of Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon, said, "This work is a work that started as a 30-year-old actor and is likely to be Memory as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future. Above all, I would like to thank the fans who have met again, thank the new relationships, and have waited for a long time, and thank the viewers. "

After Lee went to the Korean Empire for the first time with Jung Tae-eul, he said, "I am the Korean Empire emperor and my name is Igon." He said, "I hope you will be healthy and not tired at this time. I will also do my best every moment and take a step firmly. "

Kim Go-eun, who played the two roles as a Korean Empire criminal Luna, said, "It was a short time, but it was really fun. I remember a lot of time, not only the bishops and actors, but also the staff, laughing and playing with the staff. "

Kim Go-eun, who cited the "bloodbomb reunion scene" broadcasted 11 and 12 times in the scene, said, "It was a scene taken all three days in Busan, so I felt a lot in Memory, and the viewers liked these scenes." "Thanks to one word from the viewers who were watching it, I was able to shoot it to the End. I really appreciate it. I will say good looks next time, better works. "

Woo Do-hwan, who fully digested the two roles of the Korean Empire Guard Captain Cho Young and South Korea Social Service Agent Cho Eun-seop, said, "Thanks to the writer, the director, and the senior actors who helped me in the last meeting, I was able to play fun. The viewers also showed a good response and I was more grateful. "I ran from the first shooting to the last shooting without stopping, it was a good script that I really did not want to rest, and it was a good scene. I will continue to show my viewers and fans the way I continue to develop and show better performances. I am really grateful for your love. " In the scene of the first meeting between Cho Eun-seop and Cho Young,

Kim Kyung-nam, who showed a heavy presence as a parallel world hidden card and South Korea homicide team Detective Kang Shin-jae, said, "It was so good and happy to be able to live as a person named Kang Shin-jae. It was a pleasant work with good people. Above all, I am grateful to all the viewers who loved 'The King - Eternal Monarch' and all of you who loved Kang Shin-jae in it. "Your enthusiastic support and interest were the driving force of all power. I appreciate you for loving our work and I will give you a better look. "

Jung Eun-chae, who played the youngest Korean Empire and the first female prime minister, said, "I am grateful to Kim Eun-sook, who presented a wonderful character called Guseo-ryong, the directors, staff, and the actors who have always been fighting and loving, and the viewers who have loved me for a long time." "I think that many viewers from Korea and abroad have been able to finish this drama well because they expected and saved it from the beginning. I would like to thank you and say good work. I hope you are always careful about your health," he said.

Lee Jung-jin, who challenged the most intense villain role in his debut 22 years as a Korean Empire goldsmith, said, "I studied hard for the first time, but I have a lot of fun because I am happy and memorable. I think it is a work that remains in Memory as an actor. "" I am grateful once again for watching and cheering many people in difficult and difficult times. I will go to Memory as a character who is more prepared and refined and like a dream. "

'The King - Eternal Monarch' Ends with the last broadcast at 10 pm on December 12.