'The King' Lee Min-ho, finally Reversal Lee Jung-jin Churdan...Kim Go-eun tears

The King Kim Go-eun wept when he found out Lee Min-ho had killed Lee Jung-jin.In the final episode of SBSs gilt drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity, which aired on the 12th, Lee Min-ho was portrayed as Churdan of Lee Jung-jin.On the day of the meeting, Lee Lim, who stood in front of the holding company, said, I was right. This is the door to another world.Lee said, Who the hell are you holding a sign sword?Lee said, It is the emperor of the Korean Empire, the owner of the sword, and the person who will enforce the punishment to you.Irim said, The Emperor has just died in my hands, but I realized that the person in front of me was Igon.The prince was big. The food is already yours. You are the one, Lee said. I behead the Reversal.In the door of the dimension, Irim disappeared, and Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) shed tears, saying, Youve succeeded, then I cant come back.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'The King' Kim Go-eun wept when he found out Lee Min-ho had killed Lee Jung-jin.

In the final episode of sbs's gilt drama "The King: The Monarch of Eternity", which aired on the 12th, Lee Min-ho was portrayed as Churdan of Lee Jung-jin.

On the day of the meeting, Lee Lim, who stood in front of the holding company, said, "I was right. This is the door to another world." Lee said, "Who the hell are you holding a sign sword?"

Lee said, "It is the emperor of the Korean Empire, the owner of the sword, and the person who will enforce the punishment to you." Irim said, "The Emperor has just died in my hands," but I realized that the person in front of me was Igon.

"The prince was big. The food is already yours. You are the one," Lee said. "I behead the Reversal." In the door of the dimension, Irim disappeared, and Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) shed tears, saying, "You've succeeded, then I can't come back."

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen