'The King' Lee Min-ho "thirdies

Start as an actor...go hard.This work is a threetiesIt is the work that started as an actor of the future, and it seems to be remembered as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future. Lee Min-ho said, It was good to be able to breathe again in the field for a long time with the writers, the bishop, and good actors. I think it will remain in Memory for a long time because it is a work that I worked more deeply on the field than ever before.I would like to express my deep gratitude to the fans and viewers who have waited a long time, he said. I hope that you will be healthy and not tired at this time, and I hope you will walk your chosen path nicely.Lee Min-ho vowed, I will also do my best every moment and take a step firmly.The King ended on the 12th, and on the same day, Emperor Lee Min-ho saved himself from the past and punished Lee Rim (Lee Jung-jin) to balance the parallel world.The love of Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) was also portrayed.Lee Min-ho, who was divided into the Korean Empire Empire Emperor, played the character with visuals and acting optimized for fantasy romance.With his life on the line, Protect has done a lot of the name Lee Min-ho, from a straight-line romance to a cool charisma as a military commander, a fantastic uniform and action skills.glossy bag

Start as an actor...go hard." “This work is a threeties It is the work that started as an actor of the future, and it seems to be remembered as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future. "

Lee Min-ho said, "It was good to be able to breathe again in the field for a long time with the writers, the bishop, and good actors." "I think it will remain in Memory for a long time because it is a work that I worked more deeply on the field than ever before."

“I would like to express my deep gratitude to the fans and viewers who have waited a long time,” he said. “I hope that you will be healthy and not tired at this time, and I hope you will walk your chosen path nicely.” Lee Min-ho vowed, "I will also do my best every moment and take a step firmly."

The King ended on the 12th, and on the same day, Emperor Lee Min-ho saved himself from the past and punished Lee Rim (Lee Jung-jin) to balance the parallel world. The love of Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) was also portrayed.

Lee Min-ho, who was divided into the Korean Empire Empire Emperor, played the character with visuals and acting optimized for fantasy romance. With his life on the line, Protect has done a lot of the name Lee Min-ho, from a straight-line romance to a cool charisma as a military commander, a fantastic uniform and action skills.

glossy bag