Final episode D-DAY 'The King' Lee Min-ho Kim Go-eun, End testimony "All walks and time happiness"

Every step and every time was happy.Lee Min-ho - Kim Go-eun - Udohwan - Kim Kyung-nam - Jung Eun-chae - Lee Jung-jin delivered an End testimony with a hard impression ahead of the final meeting on the 12th (Today).SBS gilt drama The King - The Monarch of Eternity (playwright Kim Eun-sook/directed Baek Sang-hoon, and Jeong Ji-hyun/produced Hua-dam Pictures) is a parallel World fantasy romance set in two Worlds: Korean Empire and South Korea.Above all, the main characters of The King - Eternal Monarchs such as Lee Min-ho - Kim Go-eun - Udohwan - Kim Kyung-nam - Jung Eun-chae - Lee Jung-jin announced End Sentiment and Best ScenesI thanked the viewers who have been together so far and expressed my regret about the regret of finishing the work.Lee Min-ho, who played the role of Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon and showed a dignified appearance and serious performance, said that the eight-month long journey will remain in Memory for a long time. This work is a work that started as an actor in his 30s and is likely to be Memory as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future.I would like to thank the fans who have waited for a long time and the viewers for their new relationship and new relationship. Lee Min-ho, after Lee went to the Korean Empire for the first time with Jung Tae-eul, said, I am the Korean Empire emperor and my name is Igon. He said, I want to be healthy and healthy at this time, and I hope you walk the path you chose nicely.I will also do my best every moment and go one step at a time. Kim Go-eun, who played his life with South Korea Detective Jeong Tae-eul and Korean Empire criminal Luna, said that the eight-month long journey was passing by, It was a short time, but it was really fun.I remember a lot of time when I laughed and played with the staff as well as the bishops and actors. In addition, Kim Go-eun, who selected the Blood Reunion Scene which was broadcasted 11th and 12th times in the famous scene, said, It was a scene taken all three days in Busan, so I stayed in Memory and it felt good because viewers liked these scenes.Thanks to one word from the viewers who are watching it with fun, I was able to shoot it to the end.I will say good-looking, better work next time, and added that I would like to see if Jung Tae-eun and Igon will meet again with the last watch point.Udohwan, who fully digested the two roles of the Korean Empire Guard Captain Cho Young and South Korea Social Service Agent Cho Eun-seop, said, Thanks to the writers, bishops and senior actors who have communicated a lot ahead of the last meeting, I was able to play fun.The viewers also showed a good response and I was more grateful. Udohwan, who selected the first meeting of Joe Eun-seop and Cho Young in the 7th, expressed his meaningful heart, saying, I prepared really hard because it is a scene where the narrative and character characteristics of each other accumulated from the 1st to the 6th are visible at a glance.Udohwan, who recommended Jung Ju-haeng from the first time before seeing the last episode where there are many elements that stimulate curiosity, said, I ran from the first shooting to the last shooting, but it was a good script that I did not really want to rest. It was a good scene.I will continue to show my progress to viewers and fans in the future, and I will show you a better performance. I am really grateful for your love. Kim Kyung-nam, who showed a heavy presence as a parallel World Hidden Card and South Korea Homicide Detective Kang Shin-jae, said that he did not realize that the preparation period was long and that he was not finished yet.It was a pleasant work with good people. Above all, I am grateful to all the viewers who loved The King - Eternal Monarch and all of you who loved Kang Shin-jae in it.Kim Kyung-nam, who selected the 8th ending, Maybe I am your master, to Kang Shin-jae, who said, It will be the end that everyone can satisfy. Your enthusiastic support and interest were the driving force of all power.I appreciate you for loving our work and I will give you a better look. Jung Eun-chae, who showed the spectrum of acting as the youngest Korean Empire and the first female prime minister, Seo-ryong, said, I am grateful to Kim Eun-sook, who presented a wonderful character called Koo Seo-ryong, and the directors, staff members, I expressed my regret.Jung Eun-chae, who selected the first meeting of the drama and the first meeting of the old Seo-ryong and Luna, as a scene, explained, As I met Luna, confusion in many meanings also increased and the old Seo-ryong started to experience the door of two dimensions directly.I hope that the last characters will be the last one. I think that many viewers from Korea and abroad have been able to finish this drama well because they expected and saved it before the start.I would like to thank you for your sincere gratitude and greeting you with a good work. I hope you are always careful about your health. Lee Jung-jin, who transformed into the most intense Billon in Actor 22 years as a Korean Empire goldsmith, said, I studied it hard for the first time, but it is a fun and memorable role.It seems to be a work left in Memory as an actor. Lee Jung-jin, who said that Lee and Lee were more attached to the 9th ending Haeundae scene where Lee and Lee were first confronted, and the first meeting scene of Lee and Lee Sung-jae, who were in the midst of the intense confrontation, expressed their gratitude.Lee Jung-jin, who said, I hope you will see if this will prevent the Lee Lim and keep the situation, said Lee Jung-jin, Thank you again for watching and cheering in difficult and difficult times.I will go to the character that remains in Memory like I am more prepared and refined. I would like to express my gratitude to the writers, bishops, actors, and all staff who have worked hard for a long time in a single heart and a heart to convey a new and mysterious story to viewers, said the producer, Hua Andam Pictures. Please watch what beautiful answers can be made at the final meeting of The King - Eternal Monarch .Meanwhile, the final episode of SBS The King - The Lord of Eternity will air at 10 p.m. on the 12th (tonight).

"Every step and every time was happy."

Lee Min-ho - Kim Go-eun - Udohwan - Kim Kyung-nam - Jung Eun-chae - Lee Jung-jin delivered an 'End testimony' with a hard impression ahead of the final meeting on the 12th (Today).

SBS gilt drama "The King - The Monarch of Eternity" (playwright Kim Eun-sook/directed Baek Sang-hoon, and Jeong Ji-hyun/produced Hua-dam Pictures) is a parallel World fantasy romance set in two Worlds: Korean Empire and South Korea. Above all, the main characters of "The King - Eternal Monarchs" such as Lee Min-ho - Kim Go-eun - Udohwan - Kim Kyung-nam - Jung Eun-chae - Lee Jung-jin announced "End Sentiment" and "Best Scenes" I thanked the viewers who have been together so far and expressed my regret about the regret of finishing the work.

Lee Min-ho, who played the role of Korean Empire Emperor Lee Gon and showed a dignified appearance and serious performance, said that the eight-month long journey will remain in Memory for a long time. "This work is a work that started as an Actor in his 30s and is likely to be Memory as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future. I would like to thank the fans who have waited for a long time and the viewers for their new relationship and new relationship. " Lee Min-ho, after Lee went to the Korean Empire for the first time with Jung Tae-eul, said, "I am the Korean Empire emperor and my name is Igon." He said, "I want to be healthy and healthy at this time, and I hope you walk the path you chose nicely. I will also do my best every moment and go one step at a time. "

Kim Go-eun, who played his life with South Korea Detective Jeong Tae-eul and Korean Empire criminal Luna, said that the eight-month long journey was passing by, "It was a short time, but it was really fun. I remember a lot of time when I laughed and played with the staff as well as the bishops and Actors. " In addition, Kim Go-eun, who selected the "Blood Reunion Scene" which was broadcasted 11th and 12th times in the famous scene, said, "It was a scene taken all three days in Busan, so I stayed in Memory and it felt good because viewers liked these scenes." "Thanks to one word from the viewers who are watching it with fun, I was able to shoot it to the End. I will say good-looking, better work next time, "and added that I would like to see if Jung Tae-eun and Igon will meet again with the last watch point.

Udohwan, who fully digested the two roles of the Korean Empire Guard Captain Cho Young and South Korea Social Service Agent Cho Eun-seop, said, "Thanks to the writers, bishops and senior Actors who have communicated a lot ahead of the last meeting, I was able to play fun. The viewers also showed a good response and I was more grateful. " Udohwan, who selected the first meeting of Joe Eun-seop and Cho Young in the 7th, expressed his meaningful heart, saying, "I prepared really hard because it is a scene where the narrative and character characteristics of each other accumulated from the 1st to the 6th are visible at a glance." Udohwan, who recommEnded "Jung Ju-haeng" from the first time before seeing the last episode where there are many elements that stimulate curiosity, said, "I ran from the first shooting to the last shooting, but it was a good script that I did not really want to rest. It was a good scene. I will continue to show my progress to viewers and fans in the future, and I will show you a better performance. I am really grateful for your love. "

Kim Kyung-nam, who showed a heavy presence as a parallel World Hidden Card and South Korea Homicide Detective Kang Shin-jae, said that he did not realize that the preparation period was long and that he was not finished yet. It was a pleasant work with good people. Above all, I am grateful to all the viewers who loved "The King - Eternal Monarch" and all of you who loved Kang Shin-jae in it." Kim Kyung-nam, who selected the 8th Ending, "Maybe I am your master," to Kang Shin-jae, who said, "It will be the End that everyone can satisfy." "Your enthusiastic support and interest were the driving force of all power. I appreciate you for loving our work and I will give you a better look. "

Jung Eun-chae, who showed the spectrum of acting as the youngest Korean Empire and the first female prime minister, Seo-ryong, said, "I am grateful to Kim Eun-sook, who presented a wonderful character called Koo Seo-ryong, and the directors, staff members, I expressed my regret. Jung Eun-chae, who selected the first meeting of the drama and the first meeting of the old Seo-ryong and Luna, as a scene, explained, "As I met Luna, confusion in many meanings also increased and the old Seo-ryong started to experience the door of two dimensions directly." I hope that the last characters will be the last one. "I think that many viewers from Korea and abroad have been able to finish this drama well because they expected and saved it before the start. I would like to thank you for your sincere gratitude and greeting you with a good work. I hope you are always careful about your health. "

Lee Jung-jin, who transformed into the most intense Billon in Actor 22 years as a Korean Empire goldsmith, said, "I studied it hard for the first time, but it is a fun and memorable role. It seems to be a work left in Memory as an Actor. " Lee Jung-jin, who said that Lee and Lee were more attached to the 9th Ending Haeundae scene where Lee and Lee were first confronted, and the first meeting scene of Lee and Lee Sung-jae, who were in the midst of the intense confrontation, expressed their gratitude. Lee Jung-jin, who said, "I hope you will see if this will prevent the Lee Lim and keep the situation," said Lee Jung-jin, "Thank you again for watching and cheering in difficult and difficult times. I will go to the character that remains in Memory like I am more prepared and refined. "

"I would like to express my gratitude to the writers, bishops, Actors, and all staff who have worked hard for a long time in a single heart and a heart to convey a new and mysterious story to viewers," said the producer, Hua Andam Pictures. "Please watch what beautiful answers can be made at the final meeting of 'The King - Eternal Monarch' .

Meanwhile, the final episode of SBS 'The King - The Lord of Eternity' will air at 10 p.m. on the 12th (tonight).