Super Junior Choi Siwon, call for impersonation damage "1:1 chat not asking for donations"

Choi Siwon said on his instagram on the 1st, I received a report that there is an account that raises donations by impersonating me.I hope you will be careful. He is sponsoring only official sites, legal foundations, and nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law.I do not ask for 1:1 chats with my personal account in connection with donations. The photos posted together show an account impersonating Choi Siwon asking fans for donations through a 1:1 chat.Meanwhile, Super Junior, which Choi Siwon belongs to, participated in Beyond the WWE Super Show-Down (Beyond the SUPER SHOW), which was broadcast live on Naver V LIVE on the 31st of last month.

Choi Siwon said on his instagram on the 1st, "I received a report that there is an account that raises donations by impersonating me. I hope you will be careful. "He is sponsoring only official sites, legal foundations, and nonprofit organizations within the boundaries of the law. I do not ask for 1:1 chats with my personal account in connection with donations. "

The photos posted together show an account impersonating Choi Siwon asking fans for donations through a 1:1 chat.

Meanwhile, Super Junior, which Choi Siwon belongs to, participated in Beyond the WWE Super Show-Down (Beyond the SUPER SHOW), which was broadcast live on Naver V LIVE on the 31st of last month.