Super Junior Choi Siwon, call for impersonation state..."Downation request NO with personal account."

Super Junior Choi Siwon has called attention to the person who impersonates him.Choi Siwon said on his instagram on the 1st, I received a report that there is an account that funds Donation money by impersonating me. Please be careful.The photo released together shows the impersonator impersonating Choi Siwon and Fundraising the Donation money.The impersonator is encouraging Fundraising, saying, Do you intend to participate in the charity I am participating in? Personal Fundraising is done privately.Choi Siwon said: We are only sponsoring official sites or legal foundations, nonprofits within the boundaries of the law.I do not ask for a 1:1 chat with my personal account regarding Donation. Choi Siwon, who concluded the Ransong Concert Super Junior Beyond Live yesterday (31st), provided accurate information before the joy was over and prevented the damage that fans would suffer.Photo = DB

Super Junior Choi Siwon has called attention to the person who impersonates him.

Choi Siwon said on his instagram on the 1st, "I received a report that there is an account that funds Donation money by impersonating me. Please be careful."

The photo released together shows the impersonator impersonating Choi Siwon and Fundraising the Donation money. The impersonator is encouraging Fundraising, saying, "Do you intend to participate in the charity I am participating in?" "Personal Fundraising is done privately."

Choi Siwon said: "We are only sponsoring official sites or legal foundations, nonprofits within the boundaries of the law. I do not ask for a 1:1 chat with my personal account regarding Donation. "

Choi Siwon, who concluded the Ransong Concert 'Super Junior Beyond Live' yesterday (31st), provided accurate information before the joy was over and prevented the damage that fans would suffer.

Photo = DB