Super Junior Choi Siwon "Donation Fundraising NO" to Personal SNS Account

Choi Siwon said on his SNS on the 1st, I received a report that there is an account that funds donations by impersonating me.I also do not ask for a 1:1 chat with a personal account in connection with the donation. In addition, Choi Siwon released a photo of an account impersonating himself capturing messages asking fans to donate through a 1:1 chat.Meanwhile, Choi Siwon recently appeared on the Ranson Concert Super Junior Beyond Live.He is also continuing his career as an actor and is about to appear in MBCs Cinematic Drama SF8 - Augmented Soy Pods.

Choi Siwon said on his SNS on the 1st, "I received a report that there is an account that funds donations by impersonating me. I also do not ask for a 1:1 chat with a personal account in connection with the donation. "

In addition, Choi Siwon released a photo of an account impersonating himself capturing messages asking fans to donate through a 1:1 chat.

Meanwhile, Choi Siwon recently appeared on the Ranson Concert 'Super Junior Beyond Live'. He is also continuing his career as an actor and is about to appear in MBC's Cinematic Drama SF8 - Augmented Soy Pods.