Super Junior Choi Siwon "receives tip that you have an account that impersonates me and funds Donation money."

Idol group Super Junior Choi Siwon impersonated himself and called attention to the account that fundraising the Donation money.Choi Siwon wrote on his social networking service Instagram on the 1st: I received a tip that I had an account that fundraised Donation money by impersonating me.I hope youll be careful.I also dont ask for a one-on-one chat with my personal account in connection with Donation, he added.An account impersonating Choi Siwon also released a photo of messages asking for Donation money over a 1:1 chat.Super Junior, which Choi Siwon belongs to, met music fans around the world through the Super Junior new concept online paid Concert Beyond the SUPER SHOW (Beyond the WWE Super Show-Down), which will be broadcast live on Naver V LIVE on the 31st of last month.The following is a specialization in Choi Siwon writingI have a fact to tell you before the afterlife of yesterdays festival.I have been informed that there is an account that funds Donation money under the guise of me. Please be careful.We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law.Also, I do not request 1:1 chats from my personal account regarding Donation.

Idol group Super Junior Choi Siwon impersonated himself and called attention to the account that Fundraising the Donation money.

Choi Siwon wrote on his social networking service Instagram on the 1st: “I received a tip that I had an account that fundraised Donation money by impersonating me. “I hope you’ll be careful.”

“I also don’t ask for a one-on-one chat with my personal account in connection with Donation,” he added.

An account impersonating Choi Siwon also released a photo of messages asking for Donation money over a 1:1 chat.

Super Junior, which Choi Siwon belongs to, met Music fans around the world through the Super Junior new concept online paid Concert Beyond the SUPER SHOW (‘Beyond the WWE Super Show-Down’), which will be broadcast live on Naver V LIVE on the 31st of last month.

The following is a specialization in Choi Siwon writing

I have a fact to tell you before the afterlife of yesterday's festival.

I have been informed that there is an account that funds Donation money under the guise of me. Please be careful. We are sponsoring only the official site, the legal foundation, and the nonprofit within the boundaries of the law.

Also, I do not request 1:1 chats from my personal account regarding Donation.