Miss Trot' Hongja, Suway Cheering ad Celebratory photo

All of my life, my fan.On the 16th, Hongja said to his instagram, Hyehwa Station Cheering Advertisement. Come on, Korea! Come on, youth! Thank you my fan.# I love you forever Hong Il-byeong # My whole life and posted three photos.In the public photos, there is a picture of Hongja taking a certified photo in front of the Subway billboard advertisement prepared by the fans.Hongja responded to fans Cheering by posing V in front of the ad with a mask on.Many netizens responded to this, such as Hongja Fighting, Pretty to go to the mask and Better win.On the other hand, Hongja is appearing on SBS FiL and SBS Plus entertainment program Dinner Day 2.

"All of my life, my fan." On the 16th, Hongja said to his instagram, "Hyehwa Station Cheering Advertisement. Come on, Korea! Come on, youth! Thank you my fan. # I love you forever Hong Il-byeong # My whole life "and posted three photos.

In the public photos, there is a picture of Hongja taking a certified photo in front of the Subway billboard advertisement prepared by the fans. Hongja responded to fans' Cheering by posing V in front of the ad with a mask on.

Many netizens responded to this, such as "Hongja Fighting", "Pretty to go to the mask" and "Better win".

On the other hand, Hongja is appearing on SBS FiL and SBS Plus entertainment program 'Dinner Day 2'.