BLACKPINK JiSoo, Rosé and Hunhun 'Back Hug'..."My gum cart."

Group BLACKPINK JiSoo has released a warm two-shot with Rosé.JiSoo released several photos on his 29th day with an article entitled HYLT. Chang is my gum cart.In the photo, Rosé is making a cute look with JiSoos shoulder wrapped around the back.Even though it is a blurry picture, JiSoo and Rosés dolllike features and slender body focus attention.The fans who encountered the photos responded hotly, saying, I love you JiSoo, I like to see you two, I am so beautiful, and I am pretty next to a pretty girl.Meanwhile, group BLACKPINK, which includes JiSoo and Rosé, once again proved the status of K-pop representative girl group by breaking the 100 million YouTube views in the shortest time in 32 hours after releasing the new song How You Like That at 6 pm on the 26th.BLACKPINK showed its first comeback stage at the United States of America NBC sign program The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on the day (local time), and stood in front of domestic fans on SBS Popular Song on the 28th.Photo JiSoo SNS

group BLACKPINK JiSoo has released a warm two-shot with Rosé.

JiSoo released several photos on his 29th day with an article entitled "HYLT. Chang is my gum cart".

In the photo, Rosé is making a cute look with JiSoo's shoulder wrapped around the back. Even though it is a blurry picture, JiSoo and Rosé's dolllike features and slender body focus attention.

The fans who encountered the photos responded hotly, saying, "I love you JiSoo," "I like to see you two," "I am so beautiful," and "I am pretty next to a pretty girl."

Meanwhile, group BLACKPINK, which includes JiSoo and Rosé, once again proved the status of K-pop representative girl group by breaking the 100 million YouTube views in the shortest time in 32 hours after releasing the new song "How You Like That" at 6 pm on the 26th.

BLACKPINK showed its first comeback stage at the United States of America NBC sign program The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on the day (local time), and stood in front of domestic fans on SBS Popular Song on the 28th.

Photo JiSoo SNS