Running Man': Yoo Jae-Suk's best Friend's revelation "I kissed you first at Yoo Jae-Suk Three"

Friend reveals the first kissing place for Yoo Jae-Suk during the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting of comedian Yoo Jae-Suk.On the 21st, SBS entertainment program Running Man, the performers who are in the confrontation of spicy sharing life were drawn.On the day of the broadcast, a report of viewers who witnessed the performers was released.Earlier, Running Man received a report of sightings from viewers over the past few weeks through official Instagram.Ji Seok-jin read the report sent by the audience, saying, Park Hyung-mans report.Yoo Jae-Suk was surprised, saying, I was a close friend when I and Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.The informant said: The tip I will make is the first kissing place for Yoo Jae-Suk; it is summertime between the third grade spring and summer shooting of Stoneman Douglas High School.The place is on a majestic highway in Sadang-dong, he said. I remember saying that I spoke at the canteen the day after I first kissed. After I broke up with another woman, I gave me the gift and letter I received.This is crazy, you are my friend, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who laughed, admitting that there are some exaggerations, but the kiss is right.

Friend reveals the first kissing place for Yoo Jae-Suk during the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting of comedian Yoo Jae-Suk.

On the 21st, SBS entertainment program Running Man', the performers who are in the confrontation of 'spicy sharing life' were drawn.

On the day of the broadcast, a report of viewers who witnessed the performers was released.

Earlier, Running Man' received a report of sightings from viewers over the past few weeks through official Instagram.

Ji Seok-jin read the report sent by the audience, saying, "Park Hyung-man's report."

Yoo Jae-Suk was surprised, saying, "I was a close Friend when I and Stoneman Douglas High School shooting."

The informant said: "The tip I will make is the first kissing place for Yoo Jae-Suk; it is summertime between the third grade spring and summer shooting of Stoneman Douglas High School. The place is on a majestic highway in Sadang-dong, "he said." I remember saying that I spoke at the canteen the day after I first kissed. "

"After I broke up with another woman, I gave me the gift and letter I received."

"This is crazy, you are my Friend," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who laughed, admitting that "there are some exaggerations, but the kiss is right."