Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk First Kiss Place Jeon So-min Love Witnesses 'Emperor'

Members such as Running Man Jeon So-min and Yoo Jae-Suk were embarrassed to hear their sightings.On the 21st broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, members of the members who took COIN were drawn.The wise sharing race began on the day: once the mission was set, it was the race that took COIN from first place. The third mission was I saw Running Man.When the members witness stories were released, the members could choose between recognition and disapproval, but the balloons thinned as many times as the basic 10-layer balloons.Members who read the sightings of Yoo Jae-Suk were surprised, and Ji Suk-jin first read the tip of Yoo Jae-Suk high school alumni.The alumni told Yoo Jae-Suk about the first kissing place and said, I broke up with the woman Friend and gave her a gift and a letter to the woman Friend.The woman who kissed her first and the other woman, Yoo Jae-Suk admitted, even as she was embarrassed, that Friend was right and that the first kissing place was also right.Kim Jong-kook said in a report that she was with a woman in Los Angeles, There must have been a woman in the party.Lee Kwang-soo said of the sighting that he came to a building with only plastic surgery and hair loss hospitals: None of them.What do I have hair loss? Kim Jong-kook said he seemed to talk about going to the hospital run by his brother.Yoo Jae-Suk read the sighting, 100% sure, This is the real Kim Jong-kook.Whistle Blower said, I was glad to say Kim Jong-kook and I said I am your friend?Kim Jong-kook acknowledged and laughed.The Jeon So-min sighting was related to the former male Friend.In a tip that Jeon So-min was cute to a man Friend on the phone, Jeon So-min laughed, saying, I will just admit it without listening.When Haha told the musical witness, Jeon So-min said, I met everything secretly and how do you know?An old fan of Song Ji-hyo laughed when Song Ji-hyo reported that he was aware of himself every time and said that he lived differently every time.Lee Kwang-soo added, I was so surprised that I went to a Hong Kong fan meeting and said, I love Malaysia.A report on Song Ji-hyo, which does not call back, was released.Whistle Blower said, I was a staff member who took a movie together, but I saw a phone ring for a while at the dinner party, and Ji Suk-jin was the one. Song Ji-hyo said he did not answer Ji Suk-jins phone.Song Ji-hyo admitted, If it was, I would have thought I would call later because the drink was fun.On the other hand, Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min bought the penalty exemption right and were exempted from the penalty, and the rest of the members were punished.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen
Members such as Running Man Jeon So-min and Yoo Jae-Suk were embarrassed to hear their sightings.On the 21st broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, members of the members who took COIN were drawn.The wise sharing race began on the day: once the mission was set, it was the race that took COIN from first place. The third mission was I saw Running Man.When the members witness stories were released, the members could choose between recognition and disapproval, but the balloons thinned as many times as the basic 10-layer balloons.Members who read the sightings of Yoo Jae-Suk were surprised, and Ji Suk-jin first read the tip of Yoo Jae-Suk high school alumni.The alumni told Yoo Jae-Suk about the first kissing place and said, I broke up with the woman Friend and gave her a gift and a letter to the woman Friend.The woman who kissed her first and the other woman, Yoo Jae-Suk admitted, even as she was embarrassed, that Friend was right and that the first kissing place was also right.Kim Jong-kook said in a report that she was with a woman in Los Angeles, There must have been a woman in the party.Lee Kwang-soo said of the sighting that he came to a building with only plastic surgery and hair loss hospitals: None of them.What do I have hair loss? Kim Jong-kook said he seemed to talk about going to the hospital run by his brother.Yoo Jae-Suk read the sighting, 100% sure, This is the real Kim Jong-kook.Whistle Blower said, I was glad to say Kim Jong-kook and I said I am your friend?Kim Jong-kook acknowledged and laughed.The Jeon So-min sighting was related to the former male Friend.In a tip that Jeon So-min was cute to a man Friend on the phone, Jeon So-min laughed, saying, I will just admit it without listening.When Haha told the musical witness, Jeon So-min said, I met everything secretly and how do you know?An old fan of Song Ji-hyo laughed when Song Ji-hyo reported that he was aware of himself every time and said that he lived differently every time.Lee Kwang-soo added, I was so surprised that I went to a Hong Kong fan meeting and said, I love Malaysia.A report on Song Ji-hyo, which does not call back, was released.Whistle Blower said, I was a staff member who took a movie together, but I saw a phone ring for a while at the dinner party, and Ji Suk-jin was the one. Song Ji-hyo said he did not answer Ji Suk-jins phone.Song Ji-hyo admitted, If it was, I would have thought I would call later because the drink was fun.On the other hand, Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min bought the penalty exemption right and were exempted from the penalty, and the rest of the members were punished.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Members such as Running Man' Jeon So-min and Yoo Jae-Suk were embarrassed to hear their sightings.

On the 21st broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', members of the members who took COIN were drawn.

The wise sharing Race began on the day: once the mission was set, it was the Race that took COIN from first place. The third mission was 'I saw Running Man'. When the members' witness stories were released, the members could choose between recognition and disapproval, but the balloons thinned as many times as the basic 10-layer balloons.

Members who read the sightings of Yoo Jae-Suk were surprised, and Ji Suk-jin first read the tip of Yoo Jae-Suk high school alumni. The alumni told Yoo Jae-Suk about the first kissing place and said, "I broke up with the woman Friend and gave her a gift and a letter to the woman Friend. The woman who kissed her first and the other woman," Yoo Jae-Suk admitted, even as she was embarrassed, that Friend was right and that the first kissing place was also right.

Kim Jong-kook said in a report that she was with a woman in Los Angeles, "There must have been a woman in the party." Lee Kwang-soo said of the sighting that he came to a building with only plastic surgery and hair loss hospitals: "None of them. What do I have hair loss? "Kim Jong-kook said he seemed to talk about going to the hospital run by his brother.

Yoo Jae-Suk read the sighting, 100% sure, "This is the real Kim Jong-kook." Whistle Blower said, "I was glad to say Kim Jong-kook' and I said 'I am your Friend? "Kim Jong-kook acknowledged and laughed.

The Jeon So-min sighting was related to the former male Friend. In a tip that Jeon So-min was cute to a man Friend on the phone, Jeon So-min laughed, saying, "I will just admit it without listening." When Haha told the musical witness, Jeon So-min said, "I met everything secretly and how do you know?"

An old fan of Song Ji-hyo laughed when Song Ji-hyo reported that he was aware of himself every time and said that he lived differently every time. Lee Kwang-soo added, "I was so surprised that I went to a Hong Kong fan meeting and said, 'I Love Malaysia.'"

A report on "Song Ji-hyo," which does not call back, was released. Whistle Blower said, "I was a staff member who took a movie together, but I saw a phone ring for a while at the dinner party, and Ji Suk-jin was the one." Song Ji-hyo said he did not answer Ji Suk-jin's phone. Song Ji-hyo admitted, "If it was, I would have thought I would call later because the drink was fun."

On the other hand, Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min bought the penalty exemption right and were exempted from the penalty, and the rest of the members were punished.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen