Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Sam's Club VIP Zone witness "Alone came and asked Age"

Sams Club sighting by Lee Kwang-soo has been released.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 21st, members of the members were exposed to the sightings of the citizens they met.One citizen said, I worked as a Sams Club VIP zone server; Lee Kwang-soo came from Alone.I went to get an order and asked my Age. After that, I went to Alone Doomchimchi dance.Lee Kwang-soo denied his witness, saying, I have been to Sams Club Alone; even if I go, I have a visit with Haha.

Sam's Club sighting by Lee Kwang-soo has been released.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 21st, members of the members were exposed to the sightings of the citizens they met.

One citizen said, "I worked as a Sam's Club VIP zone server; Lee Kwang-soo came from Alone."

"I went to get an order and asked my Age. After that, I went to Alone Doomchimchi dance."

Lee Kwang-soo denied his witness, saying, "I have been to Sam's Club Alone; even if I go, I have a visit with Haha."