Running Man' Kim Jong-kook United States of America la Korean Hello, My Dolly GirlFriend witness 'would have been a party'

Kim Jong-kooks United States of America Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend were raised.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 21st, the sightings of the citizens who met the members were revealed.A viewer in Los Angeles said, California is a college student who saw Kim Jong-kook downtown, wrapped up in black pants, tees and hats.I was approaching to get a sign, but a Korean-style woman came out of the cafe. Kim Jong-kook took the coffee naturally and went to go with him, so I could not talk to him. It was a wonderful beautiful woman.The cast members raised some of Kim Jong-kooks photographs taken in Los Angeles as evidence and raised suspicions that the woman is not a friend.Kim Jong-kook said, I would have been in the party, but I was alone.In the end, Kim Jong-kook laughed at the continued pressure of the members, saying, I will admit it, it does not matter.

Kim Jong-kook's United States of America Hello and My Dolly GirlFriend were raised.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 21st, the sightings of the citizens who met the members were revealed.

A viewer in Los Angeles said, "California is a college student who saw Kim Jong-kook downtown, wrapped up in black pants, tees and hats. I was approaching to get a sign, but a Korean-style woman came out of the cafe. "

"Kim Jong-kook took the coffee naturally and went to go with him, so I could not talk to him. It was a wonderful beautiful woman."

The cast members raised some of Kim Jong-kook's photographs taken in Los Angeles as evidence and raised suspicions that "the woman is not a Friend." Kim Jong-kook said, "I would have been in the party, but I was alone."

In the end, Kim Jong-kook laughed at the continued pressure of the members, saying, "I will admit it, it does not matter."