"Running Man" Jeon So-min says Boy friend's sightings "break up last year"

Actor Jeon So-min confessed that he broke up with his Boy friend last year.In SBS Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 21st, the story of a informant who witnessed the members privacy was broadcast.On this day, a storyteller said, I witnessed that Mr. Jeon So-min came with a man at a cafe in Yongri-dong last winter.I usually do masks, but Jeon So-min was revealing everything and covering up only men, he said.Song Ji-hyo also said, Unlike the voice of the voice, the conversation was a very childish love fight. Then who am I playing with? Play with me!Is he still seeing you?Then, Jeon So-min admitted coolly, I broke up with him last year. I am my Boy friend.

Actor Jeon So-min confessed that he broke up with his Boy friend last year.

In SBS' Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 21st, the story of a informant who witnessed the members' privacy was broadcast.

On this day, a storyteller said, "I witnessed that Mr. Jeon So-min came with a man at a cafe in Yongri-dong last winter. “I usually do masks, but Jeon So-min was revealing everything and covering up only men,” he said.

Song Ji-hyo also said, "Unlike the voice of the voice, the conversation was a very childish love fight. Then who am I playing with? Play with me! “Is he still seeing you?”

Then, Jeon So-min admitted coolly, "I broke up with him last year. I am my Boy friend."