"The wicked still" Shindong "EXO NCT127 Movie Director, RED Velvet Ends Shooting for 7 Minutes"

Shindong reveals he took the Red Velvet music video in seven minutesOn KBS 2TV Evil (Evil) Increase broadcast on June 20, group Super Junior member Shindong appeared as a music video director.Lee Sang-min visited SM Entertainment to meet Kim Yo-han, Song Ga-in, and Jesse as music video directors; Shindong appeared and said, Many people dont know Im working as a director.I wanted to be recognized, so I did not know my name and continued to work.
Shindong reveals he took the Red Velvet music video in seven minutesOn KBS 2TV Evil (Evil) Increase broadcast on June 20, group Super Junior member Shindong appeared as a music video director.Lee Sang-min visited SM Entertainment to meet Kim Yo-han, Song Ga-in, and Jesse as music video directors; Shindong appeared and said, Many people dont know Im working as a director.I wanted to be recognized, so I did not know my name and continued to work.

Shindong reveals he took the RED Velvet music video in seven minutes

On KBS 2TV 'Evil (Evil) Increase' broadcast on June 20, group Super Junior member Shindong appeaRED as a music video director.

Lee Sang-min visited SM Entertainment to meet Kim Yo-han, Song Ga-in, and Jesse as music video directors; Shindong appeaRED and said, "Many people don't know I'm working as a director. I wanted to be recognized, so I did not know my name and continued to work. "