Park Bo-gum Similiar' Kim Min's "I've Goed to Police"...flamer Report

Park Bo-gum Similiar Kim Mincer reported the flammer to the police.On the 16th, Kim Min-seo said to his instagram, I went to Police today!Ive finished talking about YouTube and personal chats, and I can handle the video channels including my face, so Ill organize the data by Friday and go back to Police!If you look at this, I hope you delete the channel, and I have definitely expressed my dislike, he said.On the other hand, Kim Min-seo appeared as Park Bo-gum Similiar on KBS Joy entertainment program Whatever Questions broadcast on the 25th of last month.Since then, the name has risen and fallen on the portal site real-time search terms, and it has also been at the center of the topic.Since then, he has opened YouTube channel Minseo Gongi and continues his YouTube activities.

Park Bo-gum Similiar' Kim Mincer reported the flammer to the Police.

On the 16th, Kim Min-seo said to his instagram, "I went to Police today! I’ve finished talking about YouTube and personal chats, and I can handle the video channels including my face, so I’ll organize the data by Friday and go back to Police!”

“If you look at this, I hope you delete the channel, and I have definitely expressed my dislike,” he said.

On the other hand, Kim Min-seo appeared as Park Bo-gum Similiar on KBS Joy entertainment program 'Whatever Questions' broadcast on the 25th of last month. Since then, the name has risen and fallen on the portal site real-time search terms, and it has also been at the center of the topic.

Since then, he has opened YouTube channel 'Minseo Gongi' and continues his YouTube activities.