Park Bo-gum Similiar' Kim Mincer Flaming responds: "Finish talking at Police"

Kim Min-seo, who appeared in Queen Bodhisattva and gathered topics with his appearance similar to actor Park Bo-gum, responded to Flaming.Kim Min-seo said on his 16th day of his Instagram story, I went to Police today.I have finished talking about YouTube and personal chat, and in the case of a channel that uploaded video including my face, I can handle it, so I will organize the data by Friday and go back to Police. If you look at this, please delete the channel. I definitely said I did not like it.Kim Min-seo said, Despite the fact that I did not want to spread false facts or copyright infringement, I recorded the video and posted it on my personal YouTube channel and made it a laughing matter by mocking the request to drop it off.I am a precious child of someone, a person, and I feel the same feeling, I did not have a strong mentality, but I tried not to see Flaming. On the other hand, Kim Min-seo appeared on KBS Joy entertainment program Whatever Questions broadcast on the 25th of last month and expressed his appearance troubles.Recently, YouTube channel Minseo Gong is being opened and communicating with fans.

Kim Min-seo, who appeared in 'Queen Bodhisattva' and gathered topics with his appearance similar to actor Park Bo-gum, responded to Flaming.

Kim Min-seo said on his 16th day of his Instagram story, "I went to Police today. I have finished talking about YouTube and personal chat, and in the case of a channel that uploaded video including my face, I can handle it, so I will organize the data by Friday and go back to Police. "

"If you look at this, please delete the channel. I definitely said I did not like it."

Kim Min-seo said, "Despite the fact that I did not want to spread false facts or copyright infringement, I recorded the video and posted it on my personal YouTube channel and made it a laughing matter by mocking the request to drop it off. I am a precious child of someone, a person, and I feel the same feeling, I did not have a strong mentality, but I tried not to see Flaming. "

On the other hand, Kim Min-seo appeared on KBS Joy entertainment program 'Whatever Questions' broadcast on the 25th of last month and expressed his appearance troubles. Recently, YouTube channel 'Minseo Gong' is being opened and communicating with fans.