Park Bo-gum resemblance' Kim Min-seo, back to flammer Warning "Police has been there"

Kim Min-seo, known as the resemblance of actor Park Bo-gum, reiterated his intention to respond hard.Kim Min-seo posted an article titled I went to Police today through his Instagram story on the afternoon of the 15th.Weve finished talking about YouTube and personal chat, he said firmly.In the case of a channel that uploaded videos including my face, it can be processed, so I will organize the data by Friday and go back to Police, he added.I hope you can delete the channel when you see this, Kim Min-seo said, steadfastly adhering to his tough stance.Meanwhile, Kim Min-seo appeared on KBS Joy entertainment program Whatever Asks and received a lot of bad comments after being known as Park Bo-gum resemblance.

Kim Min-seo, known as the resemblance of actor Park Bo-gum, reiterated his intention to respond hard.

Kim Min-seo posted an article titled "I went to Police today" through his Instagram story on the afternoon of the 15th.

“We’ve finished talking about YouTube and personal chat,” he said firmly.

“In the case of a channel that uploaded videos including my face, it can be processed, so I will organize the data by Friday and go back to Police,” he added.

“I hope you can delete the channel when you see this,” Kim Min-seo said, steadfastly adhering to his tough stance.

Meanwhile, Kim Min-seo appeared on KBS Joy entertainment program 'Whatever Asks' and received a lot of bad comments after being known as Park Bo-gum resemblance.