Park Bo-gum, Enlisted..."Navy Culture Promotional Soldier Passes" (official)

Actor Park Bo-gum will be Enlisted on August 31.I plan to finish filming the movie Wonder Park and the drama Youth Record until I was Enlisted, he said. I would like to ask Park Bo-gum to support me to fulfill my obligations of defense in a healthy manner.Park Bo-gum had previously applied to the piano field (key disease) of the Navy Cultural Promotion Group and was interviewed on the 1st.Park Bo-gum was known to have applied to Navy under the influence of his father, who was from Navy disease; also a musical major, he had a high-quality singing and piano skills.Park Bo-gum has finished filming the movie Seo Bok and will shoot Wonder Park and Youth Record before Enlisted.Star

Actor Park Bo-gum will be Enlisted on August 31.

"I plan to finish filming the movie 'Wonder Park' and the drama 'Youth Record' until I was Enlisted," he said. "I would like to ask Park Bo-gum to support me to fulfill my obligations of defense in a healthy manner."

Park Bo-gum had previously applied to the piano field (key disease) of the Navy Cultural Promotion Group and was interviewed on the 1st.

Park Bo-gum was known to have applied to Navy under the influence of his father, who was from Navy disease; also a musical major, he had a high-quality singing and piano skills.

Park Bo-gum has finished filming the movie Seo Bok' and will shoot 'Wonder Park' and 'Youth Record' before Enlisted.

Star