Park Bo-gum, Aug. 31, goes to Army..."Navy Culture Promotionalist Passes" (official)

The Actor Park Bo-gum is Enlisted.Park Bo-gums agency, Blossom Entertainment, said on August 25, Park Bo-gum has passed the Navy Culture Promotional Service and will be Enlisted on August 31, 2020.I plan to finish filming the movie Wonderland and the drama Youth Record until Enlisted, he added. I would like to ask Park Bo-gum to support me to fulfill my obligations of defense in a healthy manner.Park Bo-gum had an interview with Navy military vigilante at Navy headquarters in Gyeryong-si, Chungnam Province on the 1st.After majoring in musicals at Myongji University, he will save his skills after Enlisted.

The Actor Park Bo-gum is Enlisted.

Park Bo-gum's agency, Blossom Entertainment, said on August 25, "Park Bo-gum has passed the Navy Culture Promotional Service and will be Enlisted on August 31, 2020."

"I plan to finish filming the movie 'Wonderland' and the drama 'Youth Record' until Enlisted," he added. "I would like to ask Park Bo-gum to support me to fulfill my obligations of defense in a healthy manner."

Park Bo-gum had an interview with Navy military vigilante at Navy headquarters in Gyeryong-si, Chungnam Province on the 1st. After majoring in musicals at Myongji University, he will save his skills after Enlisted.