Park Bo-gum "Happy" to Take Cake to Fans Who Celebrate 28th Birthday

Park Bo-gum posted two photos on the SNS on the 16th, along with an article entitled Thank you for all those who celebrated my birthday, I am truly blessed.On the other hand, Park Bo-gum said on the 16th, I prepared a fan song for fans.Park Bo-gums fan song All My Love is scheduled to be released on August 10 in time for the ninth anniversary of his debut.
Park Bo-gum posted two photos on the SNS on the 16th, along with an article entitled Thank you for all those who celebrated my birthday, I am truly blessed.On the other hand, Park Bo-gum said on the 16th, I prepared a fan song for fans.Park Bo-gums fan song All My Love is scheduled to be released on August 10 in time for the ninth anniversary of his debut.

Park Bo-gum posted two photos on the SNS on the 16th, along with an article entitled "Thank You for all those who celebrated my birthday, I am truly blessed."

On the other hand, Park Bo-gum said on the 16th, "I prepared a fan song for fans." Park Bo-gum's fan song All My Love is scheduled to be released on August 10 in time for the ninth anniversary of his debut.