nct DREAM RENJUN X Jeno X Jaemin, "Smell I'm a Man Who Don't Have to Sprinkle Perfume"

An interview with a languid, relaxed summer pictorial of the NCT DREAM RENJUN, Jeno and Jaemin has been released.In the middle of the summer, the three members showed a more mature charm that was different from the previous one by cutting fruit, holding it powerfully, staring at the camera lightly.On the way to go in the summer, RENJUN said, I like to feel like driving while watching the sunny sky and the sea, Jeno said, I like swimming, and Jaemin said, I enjoy water leisure such as jet skiing and yachting.When asked who he thought was cool, Jeno said, I do what I want to do, I have a lot of room to develop. Jaemin said, I am a kernel and a hard person than a brilliant person.I want to be a good Smell, even if I dont say a nice person, and I dont have to spray Perfume, he said.When asked what he dreamed of, Jeno said, Being a happy and wonderful person, and Jaemin said, Dreams should be big and certain.RENJUN showed a step further, giving a unique answer to I am recognized by myself and being loved by more fans.NCT DREAM RENJUN, Jeno, and Jaemins full picture and honest interview can be found in the July issue of Arena Homme Plus and on the website.arena homme plus

An interview with a languid, relaxed summer pictorial of the nct DREAM RENJUN, Jeno and Jaemin has been released.

In the middle of the summer, the three members showed a more mature charm that was different from the previous one by cutting fruit, holding it powerfully, staring at the camera lightly.

On the way to go in the summer, RENJUN said, "I like to feel like driving while watching the sunny sky and the sea," Jeno said, "I like swimming," and Jaemin said, "I enjoy water leisure such as jet skiing and yachting." When asked who he thought was cool, Jeno said, "I do what I want to do, I have a lot of room to develop." Jaemin said, "I am a kernel and a hard person than a brilliant person." “I want to be a good Smell, even if I don’t say a nice person, and I don’t have to spray Perfume,” he said.

When asked what he dreamed of, Jeno said, "Being a happy and wonderful person," and Jaemin said, "Dreams should be big and certain. RENJUN showed a step further, giving a unique answer to "I am recognized by myself" and being loved by more fans.

nct DREAM RENJUN, Jeno, and Jaemin's full picture and honest interview can be found in the July issue of Arena Homme Plus and on the website.

arena Homme plus