Ryu "Learn Lee Seung-gi should not be too good when he entertains."

Ryu said in an online fan event Twogether on Netflix Healing Travel Variety on the afternoon of the 23rd, I learned that when I entertain Lee Seung-gi, I should not be too good.Lee Seung-gi praised Ryus sense of entertainment as an entertainment teacher. (Ryu Iho) is a person who is expected to play a bigger role in the future, he said. I have a great talent for entertainment.The two also hinted at the wind for Season 2.Lee Seung-gi said, Ryu is my first overseas entertainment student and I can not fall off with him. I will be with him unless Lee Ho-su runs away.Ryu also replied, I want to be with my entertainer teacher in Season 2, and I will study Korean hard before that.Twogether is a healing travel variety in which two other stars from Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho and Language are traveling around Asia this summer and looking for fans.Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho have a fan event with the heart of visiting fans living in various cities in Indonesia, Thailand and Nepal. They talk directly with fans such as listening to fans wishes as well as wondering about Twogether in real time.Netflix released on Wednesday.

Ryu said in an online fan event "Twogether" on Netflix Healing Travel Variety on the afternoon of the 23rd, "I learned that when I entertain Lee Seung-gi, I should not be too good."

Lee Seung-gi praised Ryu's sense of entertainment as an 'entertainment teacher'. " (Ryu Iho) is a person who is expected to play a bigger role in the future," he said. "I have a great talent for entertainment."

The two also hinted at the wind for Season 2. Lee Seung-gi said, "Ryu is my first overseas entertainment student and I can not fall off with him." "I will be with him unless Lee Ho-su runs away." Ryu also replied, "I want to be with my entertainer teacher in Season 2, and I will study Korean hard before that."

Twogether' is a healing travel variety in which two other stars from Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Ho and Language are traveling around Asia this summer and looking for fans.

Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho have a fan event with the heart of visiting fans living in various cities in Indonesia, Thailand and Nepal. They talk directly with fans such as listening to fans' wishes as well as wondering about Twogether' in real time. Netflix released on Wednesday.