"Twogether" Ryu Ho who Traveled with Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi...Taiwan's "National Boyfriend"

Taiwans national boyfriend Ryu I-ho (Liu Hao), who Traveled with actor Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi, is drawing attention.Ryu Ho, who attended the production presentation of Netflixs new Travel entertainment program Twogether, which was held online on YouTube on the morning of the 23rd, told fans, Hello.Ryu Iho, he said in Korean.Ryu Ho said, I Traveled and I was more mysterious than I thought, and I am grateful to the crew who took care of me. I continued to observe Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi who Traveled twogether, and I thought that I was a paparazzi.Ryu Ho said, I am like a savior to Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi. I could not speak Korean and communicated in English. It seemed that I was able to build good feelings with Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi in the process.Cho Hyo-jin, who directed the production of Twogether, also said, Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi showed affinity beyond the language barriers. He also informed me a lot about entertainment. Ryu also adapted very quickly.Later, I also took Lee Seung-gi-gi Gis words. Lee Seung-gi-gi-ki said, I hope that Twogether will be able to give you a substitute satisfaction when you can not Travel like these days. I heard that Asian star Ryu Ho is with me and I want to be friends with Ryu Ho. He said.Ryu made his debut in the Taiwanese drama The Condition of Love in 2011 and appeared in various works such as Hello, My Girl.KBS2s entertainment program Superman Returns appeared in a surprise and announced its name to domestic fans.Currently, he is also a guitarist in a band called Chingchenden, and he plays the main character of a romance film and has the nickname of National Boyfriend in Taiwan.

Taiwan's "national boyfriend" Ryu I-ho (Liu Hao), who Traveled with actor Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi, is drawing attention.

Ryu Ho, who attended the production presentation of Netflix's new Travel entertainment program Twogether', which was held online on YouTube on the morning of the 23rd, told fans, "Hello. Ryu Iho, "he said in Korean.

Ryu Ho said, "I Traveled and I was more mysterious than I thought, and I am grateful to the crew who took care of me." "I continued to observe Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi who Traveled Twogether, and I thought that I was a paparazzi."

Ryu Ho said, "I am like a savior to Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi." "I could not speak Korean and communicated in English. It seemed that I was able to build good feelings with Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi in the process."

Cho Hyo-jin, who directed the production of "Twogether," also said, "Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi showed affinity beyond the language barriers. He also informed me a lot about entertainment." Ryu also adapted very quickly. Later, I also took Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi's words. "

Lee Seung-gi-gi-ki said, "I hope that Twogether will be able to give you a substitute satisfaction when you can not Travel like these days." "I heard that Asian star Ryu Ho is with me and I want to be friends with Ryu Ho." "He said.

Ryu made his debut in the Taiwanese drama 'The Condition of Love' in 2011 and appeared in various works such as 'Hello, My Girl'. KBS2's entertainment program 'Superman Returns' appeared in a surprise and announced its name to domestic fans.

Currently, he is also a guitarist in a band called 'Chingchenden', and he plays the main character of a romance film and has the nickname of 'National Boyfriend' in Taiwan.