Asia Travel to leave with Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho

Netflixs new entertainment program Twogether was presented on the 23rd. Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Hao, Cho Hyo-jin PD and Ko Min-seok PD participated in the event.Twogether is a variety of two other stars from the same age, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Hao, who are both from the language and origin, are promoting visiting fan meetings throughout Asia.Starting in September last year in Yuyakarta, Indonesia, Bali, Thailand Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Nepal Pocara and Kathmandu returned to Seoul.Ryu is a Taiwanese star well known in Korea as the movie Hello, My Girl and More Dan Blue.Lee Seung-gi said, It is a bromance (an intimate relationship between men) of two friends with different nationalities. I was excited, scared and scared because I tried it for the first time, but it was a very pleasant travel.Ryu Hao said, It was fun to prepare for this series for a long time, and it was more fun to travel the recommended place for fans.The language is different, but it was better to be able to overcome the difficulties in the process. Twogether is Liu Ha-os first variety Travel, laughing at entertainment star Lee Seung-gi as his savoury lord.Ryu Hao said, I did not know the variety, so I watched Lee Seung-gi and watched him. Later, I thought I was a paparazzi. Netflix Travel Content Twogether Inni, Thailand and Nepal tours

Netflix's new entertainment program Twogether' was presented on the 23rd. Lee Seung-gi, Ryu Hao, Cho Hyo-jin PD and Ko Min-seok PD participated in the event. Twogether' is a variety of two other stars from the same age, Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Hao, who are both from the language and origin, are promoting 'visiting fan meetings' throughout Asia. Starting in September last year in Yuyakarta, Indonesia, Bali, Thailand Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Nepal Pocara and Kathmandu returned to Seoul. Ryu is a Taiwanese star well known in Korea as the movie 'Hello, My Girl' and 'More Dan Blue'.

Lee Seung-gi said, "It is a bromance (an intimate relationship between men) of two friends with different nationalities." "I was excited, scared and scared because I tried it for the first time, but it was a very pleasant Travel." Ryu Hao said, "It was fun to prepare for this series for a long time, and it was more fun to Travel the recommended place for fans. The language is different, but it was better to be able to overcome the difficulties in the process. "

Twogether is Liu Ha-o's first variety Travel, laughing at entertainment star Lee Seung-gi as his "savoury lord." Ryu Hao said, "I did not know the variety, so I watched Lee Seung-gi and watched him." Later, I thought I was a paparazzi. "

Netflix Travel Content Twogether' Inni, Thailand and Nepal tours