Lee Seung-gi and co-work' Ryu Ho Who?... 'Taiwan Seo Kang-joon' famous for his boyfriend

Earlier, Together received explosive attention just by meeting two stars: entertainment star Lee Seung-gi and entertainment star Odintsovo Ryu Ho will capture viewers with fantasy chemistry.Lee Seung-gi also introduced the program as Travel for two friends with different nationalities leaving the Bromance Travel, and said, I want to be a ranch Travel that gives you a surrogate satisfaction when you want to go to the Travel like you but can not go like your heart.Ryu Ho also said, It was fun to prepare for a long time and it was meaningful to travel to the place recommended to the fans. I went to the fans through various challenges and I was happy to meet the fans and overcome the difficulties.Ryu I-ho, also known as Taiwan Seo Kang-joon, is a Taiwan star who is famous for his boyfriends job in Korea.I did not know before, but I came to Korea and found out about my charm, he said. I think it is attractive to be an entertainer Odintsovo.I thought it was attractive to be able to give me a positive image, and I wonder if it was cast because of my love of Travel. I hope that everyone in the world can not travel freely, and I would like you to enjoy the healing ranch Travel together with the delightful and bright energy of the two people, said Cho Hyo-jin, PD.  (Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho) are leading the way with such a bright smile and pleasant atmosphere.

Earlier, "Together" received explosive attention just by meeting two stars: entertainment star Lee Seung-gi and entertainment star Odintsovo Ryu Ho will capture viewers with fantasy chemistry.

Lee Seung-gi also introduced the program as "Travel for two friends with different nationalities leaving the Bromance Travel," and said, "I want to be a ranch Travel that gives you a surrogate satisfaction when you want to go to the Travel like you but can not go like your heart."

Ryu Ho also said, "It was fun to prepare for a long time and it was meaningful to Travel to the place recommended to the fans." "I went to the fans through various challenges and I was happy to meet the fans and overcome the difficulties."

Ryu I-ho, also known as 'Taiwan Seo Kang-joon,' is a Taiwan star who is famous for his boyfriend's job in Korea. "I did not know before, but I came to Korea and found out about my charm," he said. "I think it is attractive to be an entertainer Odintsovo. I thought it was attractive to be able to give me a positive image, and I wonder if it was cast because of my love of Travel. "

"I hope that everyone in the world can not Travel freely, and I would like you to enjoy the healing ranch Travel together with the delightful and bright energy of the two people," said Cho Hyo-jin, PD. " (Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho) are leading the way with such a bright smile and pleasant atmosphere.