Lee Min-ho "'The King,'" thirdies

Start as an actor.Hallyu star actor Lee Min-ho (33) left his impression of ending the SBS TV gilt drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity, which he starred in.I think it will be remembered as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future, he said through his agency MYM Entertainment on the 13th.The King was the second film that Lee Min-ho met after Choices return and star drama writer Kim Eun-sook and heirs after the military.Lee Min-ho, who has been with this work for eight months, said, It was good to be able to breathe again in the field for a long time with the artist, the director, and the good actors, and I think it will remain in Memory for a long time because it is a work that I worked more deeply on the field than ever before.The King ended the day before with 16 episodes of the show, with Igon played by Lee Min-ho keeping the Emperors calling after 26 years.I shared my daily life with Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who was reunited again with difficulty, and I was happy while traveling in various parallel worlds.Lee Min-ho played the Korean Empire Empire Emperor, showing straight romance, coolness as a military commander, stylish uniform figure, and action ability.MYM said: Lee Min-ho is thirdies through The KingI added depth to the beginning as an actor. Lee Min-ho said, I would like to express my deep gratitude to the fans and viewers who have waited a long time.I hope that you will be healthy and not tired at this time, and I hope you will walk the Choices path nicely. I will also do my best every moment and take a step firmly.

Start as an actor." Hallyu star actor Lee Min-ho (33) left his impression of ending the SBS TV gilt drama 'The King: The Monarch of Eternity', which he starred in. "I think it will be remembered as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future," he said through his agency MYM Entertainment on the 13th.

'The King' was the second film that Lee Min-ho met after Choices' return and star drama writer Kim Eun-sook and 'heirs' after the military.

Lee Min-ho, who has been with this work for eight months, said, "It was good to be able to breathe again in the field for a long time with the artist, the director, and the good actors, and I think it will remain in Memory for a long time because it is a work that I worked more deeply on the field than ever before."

"The King" ended the day before with 16 episodes of the show, with "Igon" played by Lee Min-ho keeping the Emperor's calling after 26 years. I shared my daily life with Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who was reunited again with difficulty, and I was happy while traveling in various parallel worlds.

Lee Min-ho played the Korean Empire Empire Emperor, showing 'straight romance', coolness as a military commander, stylish uniform figure, and action ability.

MYM said: "Lee Min-ho is thirdies through 'The King' I added depth to the beginning as an actor. "

Lee Min-ho said, "I would like to express my deep gratitude to the fans and viewers who have waited a long time. I hope that you will be healthy and not tired at this time, and I hope you will walk the Choices path nicely. " I will also do my best every moment and take a step firmly.