'The King: Monarch of Eternity' Lee Min-ho and Woo Do-hwan Lee Jung-jin Running a Ride'

Lee Min-ho and Woo Do-hwan have been trapped in the past.In the last episode of SBS gilt drama The King: Monarch of Eternity broadcast on the 12th, the story of those who want to correct the past was unfolded.Lee Min-ho returned to the past point, which was his first start to prevent Lee Jung-jin.There, I tried to stop the Irim as before, but I could not point the sword at the young Igon.Thats why Irim has a complete fascination. He smiled at Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) saying, Now, Igon and you and I are trapped.

Lee Min-ho and Woo Do-hwan have been trapped in the past.

In the last episode of sbs gilt drama 'The King: Monarch of Eternity' broadcast on the 12th, the story of those who want to correct the past was unfolded.

Lee Min-ho returned to the past point, which was his first start to prevent Lee Jung-jin. There, I tried to stop the Irim as before, but I could not point the sword at the young Igon.

That's why Irim has a complete fascination. He smiled at Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) saying, "Now, Igon and you and I are trapped."