'The King: The Lord of Eternity' Lee Min-ho, Lee Jung-jin Get rid of Kim Go-eun and The Slap Kiss, Parallel World Weekend Travel

The King Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun made love through parallel world.In the final episode of SBSs Golden Earth Drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook and director Baek Sang-hoon, hereinafter referred to as The King), which aired on the night of the 12th, Lee Min-ho returned to 25 years ago and killed Lee Jung-jin and later changed South Korea, showing Jung Tae-eun and The Slap.Lee Min-ho succeeded in beheading Irim on the day.Lees death has returned to South Korea in 2020, when Jung Tae-eul changed.Since then, Kim Go-eun has lived a daily life without Irim and Kang Shin-jae, and tried not to forget it.At that time, Igon went to various parallel worlds and tried to find a still life.In one World, a soldier was stationary, in some Worlds Actor, and in another World police.Eventually, in South Korea in 2021, the two made The Slap.Igon, who thought that Jung Tae could not remember himself, looked at Jung Tae-euns face and asked to confirm his expectation.Why do you think you know me? Why do you think Im remembering me? Lee said. After that, Lee checked the police ID on Jung Tae-euls neck.Why are you so late? I waited every day. I came because I wanted to see you forget me, I tried to tell you if you forgot, Igon said.They kissed and hugged each other, confessing their love.Lee, Jung Tae and Lee enjoyed Travel across parallel Worlds for each Weekend.
The King Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun made love through parallel world.In the final episode of SBSs Golden Earth Drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook and director Baek Sang-hoon, hereinafter referred to as The King), which aired on the night of the 12th, Lee Min-ho returned to 25 years ago and killed Lee Jung-jin and later changed South Korea, showing Jung Tae-eun and The Slap.Lee Min-ho succeeded in beheading Irim on the day.Lees death has returned to South Korea in 2020, when Jung Tae-eul changed.Since then, Kim Go-eun has lived a daily life without Irim and Kang Shin-jae, and tried not to forget it.At that time, Igon went to various parallel worlds and tried to find a still life.In one World, a soldier was stationary, in some Worlds Actor, and in another World police.Eventually, in South Korea in 2021, the two made The Slap.Igon, who thought that Jung Tae could not remember himself, looked at Jung Tae-euns face and asked to confirm his expectation.Why do you think you know me? Why do you think Im remembering me? Lee said. After that, Lee checked the police ID on Jung Tae-euls neck.Why are you so late? I waited every day. I came because I wanted to see you forget me, I tried to tell you if you forgot, Igon said.They kissed and hugged each other, confessing their love.Lee, Jung Tae and Lee enjoyed Travel across parallel Worlds for each Weekend.

'The King' Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun made love through parallel World.

In the final episode of SBS's Golden Earth Drama "The King: The Monarch of Eternity" (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook and director Baek Sang-hoon, hereinafter referred to as "The King"), which aired on the night of the 12th, Lee Min-ho returned to 25 years ago and killed Lee Jung-jin and later changed South Korea, showing Jung Tae-eun and The Slap.

Lee Min-ho succeeded in beheading Irim on the day.

Lee's death has returned to South Korea in 2020, when Jung Tae-eul changed. Since then, Kim Go-eun has lived a daily life without Irim and Kang Shin-jae, and tried not to forget it.

At that time, Igon went to various parallel Worlds and tried to find a still life. In one World, a soldier was stationary, in some Worlds Actor, and in another World police.

Eventually, in South Korea in 2021, the two made The Slap. Igon, who thought that Jung Tae could not remember himself, looked at Jung Tae-eun's face and asked to confirm his expectation.

"Why do you think you know me? Why do you think I'm remembering me?" Lee said. After that, Lee checked the police ID on Jung Tae-eul's neck. Why are you so late? I waited every day. "

"I came because I wanted to see you forget me, I tried to tell you if you forgot," Igon said.

They kissed and hugged each other, confessing their love.

Lee, Jung Tae and Lee enjoyed Travel across parallel Worlds for each Weekend.