Kim So-hyun, more beautiful recent "I'm resting well"

Actor Kim So-hyun reveals more prettier current statusOn the 25th, Kim So-hyun posted a picture on his SNS with a long article.Kim So-hyun greeted fans by asking, Gentlemen! are you doing well?He said, I am resting well after the filming of I like it if I like it.Kim So-hyun said, I hope that the day is getting hotter and it is harder, but I hope you have a lot of laughing things! I have not posted many pictures these days.Ill tell you a lot of news from now on! Everybody, please. Kim So-hyun in the photo shows off her fresh visuals in a white T-shirt, his fresh smile striking.Meanwhile, Kim So-hyun returns to the home theater with the Netflix original series Friendly Ringing Season 2.

Actor Kim So-hyun reveals more prettier current status

On the 25th, Kim So-hyun posted a picture on his SNS with a long article.

Kim So-hyun greeted fans by asking, "Gentlemen! are you doing well?" He said, "I am resting well after the filming of 'I like it if I like it'."

Kim So-hyun said, "I hope that the day is getting hotter and it is harder, but I hope you have a lot of laughing things!" "I have not posted many pictures these days. I'll tell you a lot of news from now on! Everybody, please. "

Kim So-hyun in the photo shows off her fresh visuals in a white T-shirt, his fresh smile striking.

Meanwhile, Kim So-hyun returns to the home theater with the Netflix original series 'Friendly Ringing Season 2'.