Kim Sa-rang, Self-illumination Beautiful looks with Only Admiration

Seoul=) = Actor Kim Sa-rang showed off his beautiful looksKim Sa-rang posted an article and a photo on his instagram on the 25th, Ive been shooting a wide angle.I took a mirror of myself in the waiting room. Her bright face caught my eye. Her long hair was pure.Kim Sa-rang has a break since last years special appearance on tvN Abyss.In March, the company made headlines by donating 100 million won worth of hand disinfectants to spread the new corona virus infection (Corona 19).

Seoul=) = Actor Kim Sa-rang showed off his Beautiful looks

Kim Sa-rang posted an article and a photo on his instagram on the 25th, "I've been shooting a wide angle."

I took a mirror of myself in the waiting room. Her bright face caught my eye. Her long hair was pure.

Kim Sa-rang has a break since last year's special appearance on tvN 'Abyss'. In March, the company made headlines by donating 100 million won worth of hand disinfectants to spread the new corona virus infection (Corona 19).