Kim Na-young, dance English Training in croppies: Have Fun Improving Your Ski "I originally did this well"

Broadcaster Kim Na-young showed off his outstanding dancing skills.On the 25th, Kim Na-young posted a video and a video on his TicToc account, I did so well and I did it originally.Kim Na-young in the public footage is dancing to music in a crop T-shirt, his slender figure and soft dance line catching his eye.Kim Na-young appeared on MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcast on the 24th.Photo: Kim Na-young TicToc

Broadcaster Kim Na-young showed off his outstanding dancing skills.

On the 25th, Kim Na-young posted a video and a video on his TicToc account, "I did so well and I did it originally."

Kim Na-young in the public footage is dancing to music in a crop T-shirt, his slender figure and soft dance line catching his eye.

Kim Na-young appeared on MBC entertainment program 'Radio Star' broadcast on the 24th.

Photo: Kim Na-young TicToc