Kim Min-kyung "Beauty entertainment Top Model, I'm glad you've shown me another look inside me."

A pictorial by Gag Woman Kim Min-kyung has been released.Kim Min-kyung, who celebrated his second heyday, presented the picture through the July issue of Elle.Kim Min-kyung, who is gathering topics with his extraordinary Exercise nerves and positive energy that he showed off in Exercise Fat from today.The picture focused on the bright and lovely charm of Kim Min-kyung.When asked about his impression of popularity in an interview after filming, he said, People are really strong in saying that they are good.Kim Min-kyung, who replied, I feel like I have become a great person, said, I feel more careful when I choose the Top Model event, feeling that what I am doing now can be a great courage for someone.He also expressed his affection for the program, saying, I am glad that I have the opportunity to show out various aspects of myself one by one about the personal YouTube channel Min Kyung General and the beauty program Walgadak appearing on the fixed panel.Kim Min-kyungs interviews with the pictures can be found in the July issue of Elle.
A pictorial by Gag Woman Kim Min-kyung has been released.Kim Min-kyung, who celebrated his second heyday, presented the picture through the July issue of Elle.Kim Min-kyung, who is gathering topics with his extraordinary Exercise nerves and positive energy that he showed off in Exercise Fat from today.The picture focused on the bright and lovely charm of Kim Min-kyung.When asked about his impression of popularity in an interview after filming, he said, People are really strong in saying that they are good.Kim Min-kyung, who replied, I feel like I have become a great person, said, I feel more careful when I choose the Top Model event, feeling that what I am doing now can be a great courage for someone.He also expressed his affection for the program, saying, I am glad that I have the opportunity to show out various aspects of myself one by one about the personal YouTube channel Min Kyung General and the beauty program Walgadak appearing on the fixed panel.Kim Min-kyungs interviews with the pictures can be found in the July issue of Elle.
A pictorial by Gag Woman Kim Min-kyung has been released.Kim Min-kyung, who celebrated his second heyday, presented the picture through the July issue of Elle.Kim Min-kyung, who is gathering topics with his extraordinary Exercise nerves and positive energy that he showed off in Exercise Fat from today.The picture focused on the bright and lovely charm of Kim Min-kyung.When asked about his impression of popularity in an interview after filming, he said, People are really strong in saying that they are good.Kim Min-kyung, who replied, I feel like I have become a great person, said, I feel more careful when I choose the Top Model event, feeling that what I am doing now can be a great courage for someone.He also expressed his affection for the program, saying, I am glad that I have the opportunity to show out various aspects of myself one by one about the personal YouTube channel Min Kyung General and the beauty program Walgadak appearing on the fixed panel.Kim Min-kyungs interviews with the pictures can be found in the July issue of Elle.

A pictorial by Gag Woman Kim Min-kyung has been released.

Kim Min-kyung, who celebrated his second heyday, presented the picture through the July issue of Elle.

Kim Min-kyung, who is gathering topics with his extraordinary Exercise nerves and positive energy that he showed off in 'Exercise Fat' from today. The picture focused on the bright and lovely charm of Kim Min-kyung.

When asked about his impression of popularity in an interview after filming, he said, "People are really strong in saying that they are good. Kim Min-kyung, who replied, "I feel like I have become a great person," said, "I feel more careful when I choose the Top Model event, feeling that what I am doing now can be a great courage for someone."

He also expressed his affection for the program, saying, "I am glad that I have the opportunity to show out various aspects of myself one by one" about the personal YouTube channel "Min Kyung General" and the Beauty program "Walgadak" appearing on the fixed panel.

Kim Min-kyung's interviews with the pictures can be found in the July issue of Elle.