Kim Min-kyu "role model becomes Kim Nam-gil and Lee Seung-gi, Acting well and friendly actor"

A solo picture of Kim Min-kyu, Jung Seok of The Mans Were Torn, was released in the July issue of Cosmopolitan.Kim Min-kyu, who recently announced his start as a webtoon original drama The Man and the Woman, has been working on a photo shoot with a fresh and charming charm.In the drama, he played the role of Nam Wook, a real torn-up man who popped out into reality in Hello, Schoolgirl 10 years ago.I thought I could express it better with Acting because there is a similar part of Nam-wook and my actual personality. I have a habit of winking, and so do Nam-wook.Its a similar thing that has a bright personality in general. I tried to assimilate myself to the person in my usual tone.Kim Min-kyu, who turned 20 this year, said, When I was 20 years old in my teens, I wanted to go to a PC room after 10 oclock and go on a trip after a snack and a driving license.But I have not done both yet. In fact, Kim Min-kyu, who is famous for being a good-looking student in his school days, and has a handsome appearance like Hello and Schoolgirl, said, It seems that such an image gives me a good navigation role.It gives me a sense of responsibility to avoid being tempted by bad things, and it is good that you like the way I have lived in the past. As an actor and entertainer, he chose actors Kim Nam-gil and Lee Seung-gi as role models and expressed his aspiration to be as friendly as Kim Nam-gil, who shows different feelings according to his work, and to be a friendly person like National younger brother who is excellent in various fields such as singing, acting, and entertainment like Lee Seung-gi senior.Meanwhile, the web drama Only Torn Men and Women, starring Kim Min-kyu, will be broadcast first on the playlist YouTube channel on the 25th, and will be broadcast on MBC drama net from July 17 (Friday).

A solo picture of Kim Min-kyu, Jung Seok of The Mans Were Torn, was released in the July issue of Cosmopolitan.

Kim Min-kyu, who recently announced his start as a webtoon original drama 'The Man and the Woman', has been working on a photo shoot with a fresh and charming charm. In the drama, he played the role of Nam Wook, a real torn-up man who popped out into reality in Hello, Schoolgirl 10 years ago.

“I thought I could express it better with Acting because there is a similar part of Nam-wook and my actual personality. I have a habit of winking, and so do Nam-wook. It’s a similar thing that has a bright personality in general. I tried to assimilate myself to the person in my usual tone.”

Kim Min-kyu, who turned 20 this year, said, "When I was 20 years old in my teens, I wanted to go to a PC room after 10 o'clock and go on a trip after a snack and a driving license. But I have not done both yet. "

In fact, Kim Min-kyu, who is famous for being a good-looking student in his school days, and has a handsome appearance like Hello and Schoolgirl, said, "It seems that such an image gives me a good navigation role. It gives me a sense of responsibility to avoid being tempted by bad things, and it is good that you like the way I have lived in the past. "

As an actor and entertainer, he chose actors Kim Nam-gil and Lee Seung-gi as role models and expressed his aspiration to "be as friendly as Kim Nam-gil, who shows different feelings according to his work, and to be a friendly person like "National younger brother" who is excellent in various fields such as singing, Acting, and entertainment like Lee Seung-gi senior.

Meanwhile, the web drama Only Torn Men and Women, starring Kim Min-kyu, will be broadcast first on the playlist YouTube channel on the 25th, and will be broadcast on MBC drama net from July 17 (Friday).