Jung Kyung-ho, everyday Handsome boy itself Sooyoung is against'

Actor Jung Kyung-ho has revealed his current situation.Jung Kyung-ho posted on his instagram on June 21, Its hot today, Im not in the heat.Jung Kyung-ho in the photo is sitting in a cafe, staring at the camera with his chin in one hand, and despite his unfamiliarity, his warm appearance and intellectual atmosphere shined.The netizens who watched this responded, I wanted to see it too much after the end of my spicy doctor and I am so handsome and wonderful all the time.seo ji-hyun

Actor Jung Kyung-ho has revealed his current situation.

Jung Kyung-ho posted on his instagram on June 21, "It's hot today, I'm not in the heat."

Jung Kyung-ho in the photo is sitting in a cafe, staring at the camera with his chin in one hand, and despite his unfamiliarity, his warm appearance and intellectual atmosphere shined.

The netizens who watched this responded, "I wanted to see it too much after the end of my 'spicy doctor'" and "I am so handsome and wonderful all the time."

seo ji-hyun