IZ*ONE Naco unveils Waiting room birthday party "will be a cooler naco"

IZ*ONE Nacos birthday party has been unveiled.Naco said on June 18, Thank you for celebrating my birthday today.The members also congratulate me on my favorite ice cream and cake preparation ... I am really impressed. Nako said, I am so glad to be able to send my birthday to the first room of fantastic fairy tales, and I will work hard to become a better Nako!Please stay with me in the future, he added.The photo shows IZ*ONE, who had a birthday party at Mnet M Countdown Waiting room. Nako, the birthday star, is smiling with a cake in his arms.

IZ*ONE Naco's birthday party has been unveiled.

Naco said on June 18, "Thank You for celebrating my birthday today. The members also congratulate me on my favorite ice cream and cake preparation ... I am really impressed. "

Nako said, "I am so glad to be able to send my birthday to the first room of 'fantastic fairy tales', and I will work hard to become a better Nako! Please stay with me in the future," he added.

The photo shows IZ*ONE, who had a birthday party at Mnet 'M Countdown' Waiting room. Nako, the birthday star, is smiling with a cake in his arms.